How Long Until We See Uae4All? (Amiga Emulator)

Great work on the uae4ll so much quicker than it is working through ginge,is it possible to save games on this one,i know its work in progress but it would be amazing if you could save games too.

Wow this is great news! Amiga made me who I am :) Best of luck with the mouse thingy and the speed stuff to!

Well, i've tested some games and they are all working great! Some issues with the overclocking (would be nice to see at what speed the Caanoo is) and if you want to insert another disk is a bit jerky (it's returning to the menu over and over again). Other then that, it's a really good port!

Thanks for bringing the Amiga to Caanoo! :)

SuperMarcoVer said:
Well, i've tested some games and they are all working great! Some issues with the overclocking (would be nice to see at what speed the Caanoo is) and if you want to insert another disk is a bit jerky (it's returning to the menu over and over again). Other then that, it's a really good port!

Thanks for bringing the Amiga to Caanoo! :)
I get the menu bug as well but the way to avoid it is to press l a few times before exiting a game. I think it keeps the joystick/keyboard setting and mappings from when you were in game. After pressing l a couple of times the bug goes away. Does that make sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice work, reesy.
Even though mouse-emulation isn´t perfect, it´s much much better than via ginge.
I also like the new button-layout.
I had no problems playing Populous 2 or Pirates! with the stylus.

Good times :). SWOS has playable speed with sound disabled and clocking 750. No more collecting dust for my Caanoo! Is it unrealistic for the caanoo with it's current hardware to emulate games at good speed with sound? Great job!

Hi all,

Did anyone manage to run Vroom well ? It stutters when there is more than 2-3 cars and when there's only the player's one, the sound isn't still great.
I overclocked to 750 MHz, sound at 22 kHz, 1 drive and frameset to 1.

Thanks.

Great work reesy thanks - anyone get gobliiins to work it only loads to the language select screen and you need to choose options 1 or 2 ect but The keyboard dont work any ideas?

I`ve even unpacked the roms from .gz to adf but same results..

ruffnutts ;)

ruffnutts said:
Great work reesy thanks - anyone get gobliiins to work it only loads to the language select screen and you need to choose options 1 or 2 ect but The keyboard dont work any ideas?

ruffnutts ;)
I got the same problem

qbertaddict said:
ruffnutts said:

ruffnutts ;)
I got the same problem
You have to press the numbers on the keypad on the right side of the virtual keyboard, but you should know, where 1,2,3,etc... are, because they are hardly recognizable (should be the same positions as PC-Keyboard).

Akabei said:
qbertaddict said:
ruffnutts said:

ruffnutts ;)
I got the same problem
You have to press the numbers on the keypad on the right side of the virtual keyboard, but you should know, where 1,2,3,etc... are, because they are hardly recognizable (should be the same positions as PC-Keyboard).
Works thanks!

qbertaddict said:
Akabei said:
qbertaddict said:
ruffnutts said:

ruffnutts ;)
I got the same problem
Works thanks!

Ok I did try that before posting my problem but never worked - try later after work thanks :)

Ok lol so I was pressing the top number pad and not the numeric one lol, anyway it turns out its the wrong game the goblins I mean is set in a forest
Any ideas???

Thanks again ruffnutts the thicko lol

EDIT: Told you I was thick its not goblin its called ELF pmsl

Here is a quick video of the game ELF on UAE4ALL sorry for the bad gameplay its been a while

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aIRjCikVYY[/youtube]

ruffnutts ;)

ruffnutts said:
Here is a quick video of the game ELF on UAE4ALL sorry for the bad gameplay its been a while

ruffnutts ;)
It looks like a cool game I'm going to try it out. Thanks!

qbertaddict said:
ruffnutts said:

ruffnutts ;)
It looks like a cool game I'm going to try it out. Thanks!

O`yes it sure is once you get into it lol, start picking up the items
And bring them to the right person, I think they give you hints :lol:

classic game ruffnuts,has anyone managed to save a game yet? wanted to start playing swos and f1 but desperatley neeed save states for these,hold on maybe the auto save feature works.

Back