How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

DAMN i received a mail asking my telephone number and to confirm that i live in France (for UPS) ... i answered... and that is all... no confirmation mail...

I ordered on semptember 22 :(
Is it normal ?

Will be getting mine early December apparently, don't know why it took an e-mail to GBAX to get that info...

It would be so much easier to put a shipment schedule on the site, wouldn't it, GBAX?

Will be getting mine early December apparently, don't know why it took an e-mail to GBAX to get that info...

It would be so much easier to put a shipment schedule on the site, wouldn't it, GBAX?
Again, this doesn't tell us much. Help GBAX and us by telling us when you actually ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, right, sorry.

I ordered 9th November, and I'm assuming all orders on or after that date are early Decembers.

Current order schedule as I am inclined to believe it is:
People who have yet to receive orders - 8th October = This shipment
Then onwards = Early December.

That's all I can see at the moment.

Somewhat todays GBAX-pre-orders-shipping-update:
"...we have almost reached the end of October (infact after some sleep we will be into december I hope)."

[link]

B)

First Post!

I ordered mine on the 19th September, and didnt get an email. But i sent an email asking about an hour ago, and Jacquelyn said it would be arriving tomorrow :D (and replying to a business email this late at night is pretty impressive!)

I noticed that I didn't choose the color of my Gp2x while purchasing.(Black or white) Which one will be shipped?

mystery said:
I noticed that I didn't choose the color of my Gp2x while purchasing.(Black or white) Which one will be shipped?

They're all black so far. The white picture was an early model, but after customer repsonses I think they decided to go with black (at least for now).

I've started warming up my Batteries in my old NGPC unfortunately the cell clock battery just ran out.

To those who haven't had a dispatch Email yet, keep calm, lay back and relax. It won't be long. Craig and his motley crew are doing everthing possible to get them all done

Did everyone who received the email confirmation receive their gp2x the next day (in the UK)? I received my email yesterday, but the gp2x didn't show up today. Meh, it'll probably show up tomorrow.

I'm just getting itchy thumbs, that's all. :)

I've started warming up my Batteries in my old NGPC unfortunately the cell clock battery just ran out.

To those who haven't had a dispatch Email yet, keep calm, lay back and relax. It won't be long. Craig and his motley crew are doing everthing possible to get them all done
mine lasted for like 1 month lol, then i never got one again, works perfectly :) long live the ngpc! KOFr2 and biomotor unitron ;p anyway im getting offtopic, sorry :rolleyes:

I ordered my first one on the 12th October and just had the confirmation of dispatch email. I ordered another one on the 12th November as a Christmas present for my eldest lad, and as long as I get it before mid-December, I'll be an extremely happy bunny.

Anyone who has had experience of shipping massive quantities of goods in a short space of time will appreciate what's going on at Craig's place right now. It isn't easy, and they could have taken the easy way out, 9-5 until all orders have been shipped. But they've gone for the astoundingly difficult option of working ridiculous stretches of time, just to make us happy. They didn't have to do it, they could have just spent a lot of time posting in here instead...

Thank's Craig, I really appreciate it. If we ever meet I'll buy you a beer. Or two.

Ordered on the 11th Oct, got confirmation email last night, unit arrived this
morning by special delivery.

Box had been opened and so I presume Craig and co. had checked it out.
I'm very glad, as none of the "faults/grievances" I've seen scattered around
the boards seem to apply to my unit.

Also impressed with a summary of current issues in the confirmation email
and in the cover note with the package. In short, I'd buy from them again
without any hesitation, great stuff :)

DAMN i received a mail asking my telephone number and to confirm that i live in France (for UPS) ... i answered... and that is all... no confirmation mail...

Is it normal ?
I had the same thing... ordered on Sept 24th, received an email early yesterday asking for my phone number for UPS, which I provided a couple hours later.

After waiting a full day for a response, I sent another email this morning, politely requesting to know how much of a delay this would cause. I received a response very quickly (within 25 minutes) informing me that my order is now packed and will be shipping tomorrow.

Is it normal ?
I had the same thing... ordered on Sept 24th, received an email early yesterday asking for my phone number for UPS, which I provided a couple hours later.

After waiting a full day for a response, I sent another email this morning, politely requesting to know how much of a delay this would cause. I received a response very quickly (within 25 minutes) informing me that my order is now packed and will be shipping tomorrow.

Thanks for your answer mine is on the road too ;)

Yah! The lovely device arrived today, after preordering on the 19th sept and getting the confirmation email monday. Missed out on the case and headphones but no worries about that. I would echo the words of cabbage, none of the faults like dodgy joypad or screen ghosting applied to mine unit. NO dead pixels. Excellent work from Craig and co. The unit is also very nice looking finish, not tacky as some have suggested. I was very impressed. The screen is bright and vibrant, and the sound is fairly loud and clear. Its an improvement over my brothers GP32 in terms of build quality. In my humble opinion anyway!

Back