How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it's too harsh, but being kept in the dark is harsh as well :p
I would gladly order from them again, cause i bet they learn from an experience such as this, rush hour at this and people complaining and moaning, hopefully they will take it to heart and the next time something similar happens they're better prepared.

I don't know if it's too harsh, but being kept in the dark is harsh as well :p
I would gladly order from them again, cause i bet they learn from an experience such as this, rush hour at this and people complaining and moaning, hopefully they will take it to heart and the next time something similar happens they're better prepared.

I do agree in that if they'd got someone to post a schedule or something indicating changes and shipments they'd have saved a LOT of frustration on both ends.

If someone gave some people here (including me) the dates and stuff, we could deal with all the e-mails. I'm sure there are people here who are enthusiastic enough (including me).

i can't believe this. We all knew from the start that as gbax is a small company they will not be as fast as say pcworld or novatech or scan. Give the guys(and gals) a break. They will get them out as soon as possible. If you dont want to wait them please by all means cancel. All that will mean is i will get mine faster :)

I am posting the 'state of play' constantly on here, infact everytime i do it it wastes a bit of shipping time.

There is no way you can prepare to ship out this many orders, it just takes time, there is no way to speed it up (apart from possibly allowing us to get on with it).

I am posting the 'state of play' constantly on here, infact everytime i do it it wastes a bit of shipping time.

There is no way you can prepare to ship out this many orders, it just takes time, there is no way to speed it up (apart from possibly allowing us to get on with it).
That's also what I said. God, I am SUCH a big know it all. I'm patient too. :rolleyes:

Ok now hopefully after the 21st they had a quiet week....and my order is next :p

i wonder why i paid an extra shipping cost with UPS for having my console 1 month after the order .... ( my order date is 11 November , thx Jacquelyne confirmed they going to ship mine in December ..) . Taking pre-order is ok but why take money from people if you can't send the console immediatly ? blablabla small compagny is not an excuse... im upset now >_< i hope good news for tomorrow or I cancel and pass a new order for Playasia or liksang ... The shipping date will be the same (and cheaper even with the VAT ). I have a society and never i will take money from customer and make them wait 1 month for the product , it's not fair ...

PS: Sry for my english again

Wow, lots of fustrated people here.

I ordered on 6th of November, and was told it'd be with me most likely by the end of November but certainly by early December.

To be completely honest, there's not much to do with the GP2x now, unless you're intent on developing for it.

Back