How far does your 1ghz pandora overclock?

What clock speed can your 1ghz pandy reach?

• 1ghz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.1ghz+

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 1.2ghz+

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • 1.3ghz+

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Please use the poll. At max op levels 5 + maximum megahertz allowed mine reaches 1250 mhz when overclocked.Beyond this mine freezes up.How fast does yours go?

Last edited by a moderator:
You should add a poll like this one, willing people to detail the opp.

In the spirit of the Olympic season, I think we should instead ask or poll how far the 1 GHz Pandora throws. Have people post videos, should be entertaining. ^_^

videos of burning computers, always entertaining! j/k

fwiw my 600MHz pandora does 1GHz at OPP5 but not 1.1GHz.

my N900 does 1150MHz. My ZFS build did not work (yet!).

maybe the N900 is using OPP6

How far can the 1GH unit clock without overvolting.

@ Wrat of Khan: Could you please set max opp to 3 and try test it, please.

Opp3 1250 at 1275 crash (maybe 1260 could work did not test that). setting it to opp5 does not help.

Thanks.

Didn't know that there's no (big) difference between opp levels.

1250 is as far as mine goes, crashes at 1300, maybe i could get 1275 out of it, havent tried yet.

Didnt max the opp, dont want to shorten the socs lifetime.

^

You haven't even tried how high you could clock with max opp?

:D

Here's somebody who really cares about his Pandora :) .

It's great to hear that you can go up to 1250 MHz without overvolting.

I always thoughed 1250 MHz would be with opp5.

According to Itami: Why doesn't it make any difference if using opp3 or opp5? My CC Pandora can clock 150-200 MHz higher with overvolting.

I also don't do it often.

Onlly for some N64 stuff and rarely for faster Firefox browsing.

Added a poll option and my pandy reaches 1,250 mhz in fact.sweet. Amiga 1200 emulation is surprisingly good.Will post an amiga video tomorrow.

Added a poll option and my pandy reaches 1,250 mhz in fact.sweet. Amiga 1200 emulation is surprisingly good.Will post an amiga video tomorrow.

Looking forward to it, i wonder what the best settings are, loading amiga games takes forever!

Is that related to the machine being emulated?

I always pick the a1200 before i load the floppys.

All other emulators are fantastic.

Looking forward to it, i wonder what the best settings are, loading amiga games takes forever!

Yeah its because the machines being emulated with long loading times included. I believe the a1200 has 75% software backwards compatability with the a500 so some a500 games may not work on the a1200.Im going to find the configs for as many 1200 games as I can.

Yeah its because the machines being emulated with long loading times included. I believe the a1200 has 75% software backwards compatability with the a500 so some a500 games may not work on the a1200.Im going to find the configs for as many 1200 games as I can.

Would there be any way to bypass the long loading times?

Max OPP 3 and 1275 MHz freezed after 2 minutes with firefox but 1274 MHz is running fine for a week atm.

Most seem to max out at the 1.3ghz mark, a couple go above it, not seen a 1.4ghz yet, but no doubt it will happen.

Or maybe it already has, seeing as quite a few are arriving as we speak.

How would I set it higher than 1,3Ghz.? The cpu settings doesn't let me set it higher than 1,3Ghz.

Back