How Do You Remove The Back Of The Gp32 Stick?

do note he talks a bout the BACK of the stick....

he probably want's to fix the loss of diagonals, and afaik ou've got to kut the little plastic circles off, the reattaching the back will require some glue i think....

To get the back of the joystick off, you do not have to cut anything or glue anything. The white back/cap has tabs that insert into the PCB. If you take care to push in the tabs, the back/cap just pops off and you can reattach it w/o glue. The best method to fixing the sluggishness is to apply thin layers of super glue to the joystick pads where it contacts the micro switches, this helps dramatically with response.

Reaper

To get the back of the joystick off, you do not have to cut anything or glue anything. The white back/cap has tabs that insert into the PCB. If you take care to push in the tabs, the back/cap just pops off and you can reattach it w/o glue. The best method to fixing the sluggishness is to apply thin layers of super glue to the joystick pads where it contacts the micro switches, this helps dramatically with response.

Reaper
aren't there different versions if the cap? on my nlu it's a white cap attached by what i think are small "rods" of the plastic that were trough the pcb, and then were melted up against it to attach the cap. i on mine i don't see a possibility to remove the cap without removing the little circles of plastic holding it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back