How About A General Complaint Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
So if everybody would whine and complaint in here I dont have to check this thread anymore and It would clean the forums a whole lot :)

go ahead ...

fr#$$!"·@#bast$"·$!!!! aargh&$!!! groa&&%///$"·fuc%&gdfggrrrr!!1
I want my pandora this year!!111 grriaaaarglgfl$"¡@¬{[]#·"!!1

thankyou, now I feel much better :)

joseluisjazz said:
fr#$$!"·@#bast$"·$!!!! aargh&$!!! groa&&%///$"·fuc%&gdfggrrrr!!1
I want my pandora this year!!111 grriaaaarglgfl$"¡@¬{[]#·"!!1

thankyou, now I feel much better :)

argg%^#$Q%$&@&7 Prototypes !!! to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why haven't I got my pandora yet, when I first ordered craig came to my house and promised that it would be ready by now, but instead I now find out that windows vista pirate edition will not be supported. Secrets and lies, it's always secrets and lies.

This is quickly going to derail and get locked I bet

Well, My birthday was last june, and I still have no present.

Why havent I won the lottery yet, I dont want to go to work, I want a better car, its too cold, it rains too much in the UK, why does eating too much chocolate make you fat, i hate it that Jeff Dunham doesnt tour in the UK.

whine over

back to work................

I just came home to check the latest on the Transferz thread and found Bosbeetle in bed with my wife! I'm definitely not ordering a pandora now!

calzone said:
I just came home to check the latest on the Transferz thread and found Bosbeetle in bed with my wife! I'm definitely not ordering a pandora now!

I was just having sex with my girlfriend turns out she's been married to calzone for 5 years already.

Wont get a pandora either ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back