Hey All, I will soon be selling Pandora Handhelds on my console modding site!

The more Pandora's in the wild, the better the chances of there being more of a market.
If he is going to hoard them so he can resell them in his shop there will actually be less Pandora's in the wild.

If he is going to hoard them so he can resell them in his shop there will actually be less Pandora's in the wild.
Right, if he never sells any, but should his refurbishing work out or he buys bulk units from Craig or ED and sells them, then there will be more Pandoras in the wild.

I'm guessing people will find the official shops faster than some obscure non-affiliated reseller.

Perhaps it will all work out this way, but honestly I don't see the point.

The crux atm is not that the shops are not fast enough, but that production of the boards is too slow.

I'm guessing people will find the official shops faster than some obscure non-affiliated reseller.

The crux atm is not that the shops are not fast enough, but that production of the boards is too slow.
My shop has actually delivered a Pandora to a customer the day after it was ordered, less than 24 hours later. Granted that gentleman got lucky that I was in his neighborhood traveling with my shoppe in tow. But, yes, it would be nice to have production of boards in drive rather than neutral. But at least things seem to be cool with this German company ED has lined up.

I can say my shop carries Tiny Bob/EXT connectors, hard cases, cheap memory cards, cheap earbuds, and should Premium orders open back up, any of us non-affiliated shops can beat 7 business days on shipping a Pandora if we have them on hand. For instance with this new shop, a refurbed Pandora or a used one could easily change hands without having to go through Ebay's fees and run-a-round.

Everyone we sell locally is free advertising for both ourselves and the project. Now if I only had a Pandora to sell.... Just waiting for the rest of my preorders to arrive. I've paid for enough of Premiums.

My shop has actually delivered a Pandora to a customer the day after it was ordered, less than 24 hours later. Granted that gentleman got lucky that I was in his neighborhood traveling with my shoppe in tow. But, yes, it would be nice to have production of boards in drive rather than neutral. But at least things seem to be cool with this German company ED has lined up.

I can say my shop carries Tiny Bob/EXT connectors, hard cases, cheap memory cards, cheap earbuds, and should Premium orders open back up, any of us non-affiliated shops can beat 7 business days on shipping a Pandora if we have them on hand. For instance with this new shop, a refurbed Pandora or a used one could easily change hands without having to go through Ebay's fees and run-a-round.

Everyone we sell locally is free advertising for both ourselves and the project. Now if I only had a Pandora to sell.... Just waiting for the rest of my preorders to arrive. I've paid for enough of Premiums.

Exactly! Once unofficial resellers like ourselves actually have some pandoras in stock we can ship them faster than 7 business days. It's just a matter of "when" we will actually get our hands on some.

I'm still looking to buy some used and/or broken units if anyone is interesting in selling ;) ;). I will pay $350 for a used pandora in good working order if it comes with all the bundled accessories that it would normally come with if purchased new from one of the official shop(s). If you are missing accessories or have additional accessories the price is negotiable, just let me know. As for broken units, I will pay $100 for each one (if it doesn't come with any accessories). If your bundling any accessories with a broken unit, the price is also negotiable :) . Please see this link for more details: http://consolemodzone.yolasite.com/sell-us-your-pandora-handheld.php .

If anyone has any questions about the pandora buyback program or any other product/service on my website please let me know :) .

I'm currently accepting preorders for the Pandora Handheld, only $525 out the door (with all shipping costs included, even for international shipments!!!!!) I only have 5 preorder slots at this time so act quickly!!!!

I've yet to receive any bites yet. I may have to cancel my preorder slots for now. Unless anyone has any suggestions to make this a more attractive offer? I'm open for any suggestions :) .

Nice bit of entrepreneureal spirit going on there!

You're website is all over the place though on my Galaxy SII. And in the words of Terry Pratchett: "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind." :p

With both the official shops being in Europe I can see the added value a couple of shops across the pond can bring. Especially if they would be able to take care of some of the repairs too.

So good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the most important thing you can do to make this attractive is offer a price lower than what a new unit costs, and guarantee it being at my home faster than buying a new one ;) (especially if you're selling the older 256 MB ones, and without warranty)

Just my thoughts.

Nice bit of entrepreneureal spirit going on there!

You're website is all over the place though on my Galaxy SII. And in the words of Terry Pratchett: "Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind." :p

With both the official shops being in Europe I can see the added value a couple of shops across the pond can bring. Especially if they would be able to take care of some of the repairs too.

So good luck!
Hmmm.... repairs that's not a bad idea! I mean I've already been trying to buy broken units for the purpose of refurbishing them for resale, but I've yet to have any bites on that either. I guess I could simply raise my payout for broken consoles and that would probably correct that issue :p . Offering a repair service may not be a bad idea though to complement it!

Well, the most important thing you can do to make this attractive is offer a price lower than what a new unit costs, and guarantee it being at my home faster than buying a new one ;) (especially if you're selling the older 256 MB ones, and without warranty)

Just my thoughts.

Making the price lower would cause me to lose money as these are brand new units. More specifically they're preorder slots for units from the October 2011 batch. I may have to cancel these spots as I'm unable to pay the full amount alone out of pocket. I was hoping to receive prepayments from my customers for these units and then immediately ship them out the door as soon as I got them, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen at this point :( .

Perhaps I should refocus/think my shop and just focus on secondhand/refurbished units and repairs for now. At least until the price for new units comes down. Unless of course someone wants to buy all 5 of these units in one foul swoop :p lol.

Back