Hey All, I will soon be selling Pandora Handhelds on my console modding site!

fatman514

Still Fresh
Hey all,

I have been a fan of the pandora handheld ever since I heard about it a couple years ago. I preordered my own as soon as I was able to (financially). Anyways, I run my own console modding site (on the side), which can be found here: www.consolemodzone.yolasite.com . I plan on selling Pandora Handhelds very soon. I will accept paypal as a payment option, I will also accept checks and money orders for those who don't want to use paypal (although if you're paying by mail, it must be denominated is USD). I am a proudly verified paypal seller, here is my proof: https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/pal=catsandcampers%40comcast%2enet .If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a private message. See my website for more information.

Nevermind, did not see i was in the trade section.

But really, don't start advertising pandora's for sale or take any money until the second batch is shipped. Maybe then lead times will be short enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
@MarkoeZ, I understand the production process is very slow right now, but if you read my website, you will see that I also plan on selling used units as well (when I'm able to get a hold of some). I will do my best to get some new units as well. I haven't figured out the pricing for the used pandoras just yet, but I will post it on my site as soon as I get some units. And as it states on my website, if for any reason I am unable to supply you with your pandora, I will give you a full refund. Plus, as a buyer you have the protection that comes along with paypal (If you make your purchase via paypal). If you pay by money order or check, you will receive your refund in the same form of payment you paid me with (via snail mail).

@Damummy,

Thank you :) . I know how hard it is to track down the pandora, so I'm hoping to get them out to whoever I can.

Please note: I am NOT an official reseller of the pandora. I am in no way affiliated with Open Pandora LTD (the company that makes the pandora, but I'm sure, if you're already on this site, you know that ;) ). Just an individual trying help those who haven't already ordered one from Open Pandora LTD or from one of their approved shops, or other means such as ebay etc.

Exciting Announcement!!!!! I am now buying used and broken Pandora Handhelds on my website! So if anyone has a pandora they don't want anymore (whether it be for financial reasons, or the pandora just isn't right for you, or your pandora is broken and you're warranty has expired) you can sell it to me for a great price :) . And yes you will receive actual money, NOT store credit, like many other gaming stores stick you with ;) . Check out my website for more information:

Console Mod Zone

EDIT: Sorry I forgot the link :p

bobsqu.gif

Your site needs this.

D.

Would a used unit cost less and save buyers money?

If you mean to purchase then yes (unless you're referring to the people who have preordered the pandora already). See when the Open Pandora Team was originally taking preorders for batch 1 and 2, the price was set at $350 (for those who preordered), but the preorders are no more (although many are still waiting to receive their pandoras still). Until a few days ago, you were able to order one for $500 and have it rushed to you (from this site, the official site) and you were guaranteed to get it within 7 days. But unfortunately things have gone sour with the company that is making the circuit boards for the pandora (Circuit Co.). You can read more about that here: Open Pandora Developer Blog The Open Pandora Team is currently searching for a company to make the boards for them, and has temporarily suspended the production of the pandoras until a replacement is found. The price I plan on selling new units for is $525, but there's a very slim chance that I will be able to get any new ones anytime soon due to the production scenario. If I can get some used units, I plan on selling them for $425, which is $100 off my price for a new unit.

I hope this answers your question, if not I would be more than happy than to answer any other question or concerns you may have :) . Also perhaps EvilDragon or one of the other staff members could fill you in a bit better than I can as far as the production scenario goes.

Also note, I am in no way connected to Open Pandora LTD (the company that makes the pandora). I am simply an unofficial reseller, I guess you could say ;) . Just an individual trying to help spread this amazing device during the current shortage ;) .

^ Well, in all fairness, I should hope we would all know that you're not connected. ;) You're posting on their official forum, where the makers of the device themselves are available to contact, and the news that you mention is available at the very top of the index page.

(Note: I'm not being entirely serious. :p I'm sure you're just being very clear with your disclaimers.)

I honestly don't see why you would try to set up your own shop for Pandoras.

There are a bunch of official shops out there (well, craig, ED and fatih iirc), which already cover the entire world for shipping.

Why would anyone buy one from you specifically?

Dreamer,

I've actually had my shop up for quite some time, but just recently decided to start selling pandoras, seeing as how hard they are to come by. I'm trying to give people alternative ways to get a pandora, if the other shops don't have them. I am currently looking to buy some used pandoras to sell on my site right now, as it's nearly impossible to get one new these days. Also once production starts up again I can stock up on new ones, and "fill in the gaps" so to speak, if production suspends again or if it halts completely (which I'm really hoping it won't, the pandora is an amazing device and OP has done so well with it, I just hope all goes with with circuit co's replacement and things get moving :) )

The more Pandora's in the wild, the better the chances of there being more of a market. I wish you the best taking them out of unwanting hands and putting them into wanting hands.

The more Pandora's in the wild, the better the chances of there being more of a market. I wish you the best taking them out of unwanting hands and putting them into wanting hands.

Ditto

*wispers* I'm a wanting hand */wispers*

Lol, that's exactly why I'm doing it. Spread the pandora for those who want them, it'll help those waiting patiently to make their order. There are many unlucky folks who never had a chance to preorder or buy a premium prior to production temporarily suspending. I'm hoping to help those people out :) .

Back