Heroine's Quest - The Herald of Ragnarok

I guess someone could ask them devs if they were up to a port

It surely would make a great addition to  the Pandora's library wouldn't it

It is just an AGS game. I tried running it but it depends on the Steam plugin for achievables. If they removed those it should just run.

Unless the source for agsteam.dll exists and can be ported to Linux.

edit: ici, http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=44712.0

Unfortunately it depends on the libsteam_api.so library which is binary only from Valve. Still need them to remove achievables I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a stub plugin, compiled it on my desktop, works perfectly. Going to try it on my Pandora now.

The version of AGS that's currently compiled for the Pandora is 2.5 but Heroine's Quest requires 3.3. I don't feel like digging into that right now. Perhaps this weekend. Or maybe someone can bribe lunixbochs to look into upgrading. Or anyone else can look into it.

Had near Problems getting the Stargate Adventure Game via AGS to run.

Tried the AGS Dos Version with Qemu in the Past too,but did not work too.

Anyway the Game look nice ;)

A Pandora Port of this would be nice.

Maybe over Wine+Qemu,but i dont have Time for now,because i am in Holiday visiting Kempten.

Lovely.

I am a big fan of the Quest for Glory series. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

A newer AGS Version for us would be realy nice.

Then can i maybe release the Freeware Version of Stargate Adventure for us too :)

Sound realy good,thx for reply.

And maybe we can make other PNDs with AGS Games for the Pandora ;)

Still needs AGS 3.3. I'll get to it eventually, there's just so much to do... >.>

good News..
..this Game work wonderfull on the Pandora here finaly.(Version 1.21)

I will try to make a PND with it soon too :)

You compiled the latest version of AGS? That's worth a PND all on its own.

You compiled the latest version of AGS? That's worth a PND all on its own.
Thats right..can you add me on the Repo for Updating your PND?
Or should i upload an own Version?
Have a working PND with the newer Files on my SD Card @ Home.
The only Thing i must do is Editing the PXML for a newer Repo Version then and i must try to include this Steamlib for Heroine of Ragnarok.

Played this game when it was released, tough start but it's really good.

Thats right..can you add me on the Repo for Updating your PND?
Or should i upload an own Version?
lunixbochs beat me to it. He could probably add you as a manager but it's probably OK to also just upload it yourself, there could be benefit to having an AGS2 PND and an AGS3 PND (even though 3 is supposed to be backwards compatible with 2 games)

didn't even know it existed, seems well made from the trailer, anyway I never played the quest for glory serie

Back