Helpme Find A Gp2x

Sir_Askalot

Still Fresh
Hi guys

It's comming up to christmas and i was looking around for something for my two oldest boys (8 and 6) they both love games but are very fickle when it comes to game i.e they play for about 30 mins then change games rinse and repeat xD, so i came to the conclusion that a GP2X would be perfect for them both...mainly because they can get as many games as they like for free or even learn to make there own

Back to my problem...i cant seem to find any for sale anywhere (I would prefer new consoles) i know the wiz is comming out soon but i have a feeling there is gonna be stock shortages like any console launch so i went looking for f200's but i cant seem to find one never mind two (Maybe three cos i like the look of em too lol)

So does anyone know where i can get this console from??

Thank you for reading my "Wall of text" xD

They are getting harder to find nowadays. I initially bought mine through GP2Xstore.com but they are no longer being stocked as the Wiz is due to be released. Keep trying the Marketplace section for any potential sellers as forum members usually advertise it here first before making it available on eBay. Hope this widens your search area. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tag5 said:
They are getting harder to find nowadays. I initially bought mine through GP2Xstore.com but they are no longer being stocked as the Wiz is due to be released. Keep trying the Marketplace section for any potential sellers as forum members usually advertise it here first before making it available on eBay. Hope this widens your search area. :huh:

I will be checking ebay and the marketplace here as a last resort before christmas...i would really prefer new unused or mint condition 2nd hand ( you know what kids can be like if it looks abit tatty) ty for the reply though

Anyone else got any idea where i can pickup new F200's??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back