Help With Wolfenstein 3D

Cas

Hello

Now that the Wolfenstein 3D source has been released to the public how do I get this working

on my Pandora, sorry to ask something that maybe simple to some, but I get lost on occasions

doing this stuff.

The W3D PND has no documentation.

Thanks.

This may help...

If you just have the Original Wolfenstien drop the files into /pandora/appdata/wolf4sdl_wl6.pickle/

If you have Wolfenstien: Spear of Destiny drop them here /pandora/appdata/wolf4sdl_sod.pickle/

This may help...

If you just have the Original Wolfenstien drop the files into /pandora/appdata/wolf4sdl_wl6.pickle/

If you have Wolfenstien: Spear of Destiny drop them here /pandora/appdata/wolf4sdl_sod.pickle/

Hello

Thanks for the reply, I had to create the wolf4sdl_wl6.pickle folder.

Saying drop the files into a folder is fine if you know WHAT files to drop, I have no idea what files I need to drop, I tried some but it

does not work :(

Last edited by a moderator:
The folder "should" have been created automatically if you launched the program once.

I just went into work, so sans-Pandora at the moment.. so can't see what I put into said directories. I think I just threw the contents of the wolfenstien directory into the folder..

Depended on where your getting your files, you may need to actually install the game using dosbox and strip the files after it's installed.

The folder "should" have been created automatically if you launched the program once.

I just went into work, so sans-Pandora at the moment.. so can't see what I put into said directories. I think I just threw the contents of the wolfenstien directory into the folder..

Depended on where your getting your files, you may need to actually install the game using dosbox and strip the files after it's installed.

Hello

OK, found I had a different version of the game in another folder on my HD, when I used those files it all worked, thanks for the replies :)

since i added my launcher I was able to merge SOD and WL6 into the same PND. The means all data files can be put into the same appdata folder(should be wolf3d)

The launcher will detect all of the data files and determine what can be launched.

since i added my launcher I was able to merge SOD and WL6 into the same PND. The means all data files can be put into the same appdata folder(should be wolf3d)

The launcher will detect all of the data files and determine what can be launched.

Hello

OK, thanks I will give that a go :)

EDIT: Tried everything in one folder it just loads W3D..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back