Help With Ginge

dpaoli1979

Still Fresh
I'm having trouble getting Ur Quan Masters (Star Control 2) to work with GINGE on Caanoo. Some people have told me that it works well in GINGE but I can't get it to work. My understanding is that GINGE only adds compatibility for some GP2X F100/200 software...so I'm not sure how it is supposed to add compatibility for Wiz software. But several people have told me that they play Ur Quan Masters on Caanoo through GINGE. Can anybody help?

Dark Lizzard said:
I'm having trouble getting Ur Quan Masters (Star Control 2) to work with GINGE on Caanoo. Some people have told me that it works well in GINGE but I can't get it to work. My understanding is that GINGE only adds compatibility for some GP2X F100/200 software...so I'm not sure how it is supposed to add compatibility for Wiz software. But several people have told me that they play Ur Quan Masters on Caanoo through GINGE. Can anybody help?
Anybody...please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Lizzard said:
Dark Lizzard said:
Anybody...please?

I'm sorry that it took me so long to figure out. But i just got Star Control II working through Ginge.

U need this version:
http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,29,2390

It's Senor Quack's release for the Gp2x.

Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back