Help Syncing Tapwave

4LPH4 W0LF

Still Fresh
Hello, I am having trouble syncing my Tapwave Zodiac2 to my PC. I am running XP. I lost my palm desktop software when my computer got a virus, and when i reinstalled the software from the CD, i would not sync. It just won't recognize my device. Help?

Go to device manager and check if anything is there at all. There may be a yellow question mark under usb device or something like that. Try updating the drivers by pointing the way to the CD or download them from the archive. If that doesn't work try unistalling the drivers and redoing the installation as an administrator.

Your not using XP Pro 64bit are you?

Orion4874 said:
Go to device manager and check if anything is there at all. There may be a yellow question mark under usb device or something like that. Try updating the drivers by pointing the way to the CD or download them from the archive. If that doesn't work try unistalling the drivers and redoing the installation as an administrator.

i had to reinstall the drivers. thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
Orion4874 said:

ok i got it to sync once but it refuses to sync again. all i did was add some files to the install manager, and it stopped syncing. any more ideas?
EDIT: turns out my cradle is busted. i had to use the cable instead. thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back