Does The USB Software Work?

AVan

Still Fresh
HELP!!!!!! Whenever I try to download the XP version USB software off of the new English Gamepark website, my computer won't recognize it. It askes me to tell it which program to run it with. What's the deal? Can anyone help me? I want to connect my GP32 to my computer so I can play on the internet, but I can't. I said it twice, and I'll say it once more: PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanx,
AVan B)

Strange, but anyway. If those drivers doesn work for you, download PC-Link ver. 0.9 (you can download it eg. from Lik-Sang site). After instalation you wil find ind directory path_to_pc_link/gamepark/drivers universal driver. It works with XP for 100% (tried it myself). Install them and use PC-LINK 1.2 or 0.9 as you wish :) Should help. Dont mind its for win98, even 0.9 and 1.2 PC LInk for win9x work well in XP environment.

Thanx. Sadly, the results are: tried and failed. Neither one of the versions I downloaded off the Lik Sang website worked. When I double- click the icon, it asks me to connect the GP32 to my computer. So I do. Then I click the OK button and it says "Failed To Open USB Port." It seems as if I'm doomed as far as GP32 users come. :( If there's any other way, PLEASE send me a reply!

AVan

P.S. I wish that hando was here working on my computer for me, I'm not a big computer wiz.

Did you install the driver first? I had to install a seperate driver so the PC would recognize the GP32, then install the PC-Link software.

you can go on www.gameparkdev.co.kr
you will find pc link 1.2 and usb drivers...

Back