Help Needed Urgently!

So Solid Jedi

Still Fresh
I am in need of Help, i have an old GP32 which has the Korean firmware installed, i never registered it when i got it, so it does'nt read my Smart Media Card? Is there a program i can download to make it think it's registered, i hav'nt used the GP32 and hav'nt used my GP32 Flu since it died on me when i flashed the firmware with Aquafish's firmware. I had the Official European Firmware on my GP32 Flu until i flashed Aqua's, Is there anyone out there that can repair GP32's after a bad flash? I loved my Flu and thought it was a great little console and feel it's a shame and a waste that it can't be used now, please can anyone help? I really wanna get these GP32's working again.

can you please explain your problem a little more clearly? maybe have a paragraph explaining whats going on CLEARLY followed by a list of questions and number them (it sounds like you have more than one....)

K, this is the deal.......

I bought a GP32 a couple of years ago..... At the same time as buying a GP32 i bought a GP32 Flu. I decided i would use the GP32 Flu as it had the light.

I managed to register the GP32 Flu on the gampark.com website and managed to get the FreeLauncher for it and everything was working fine. I never got round to registering my other GP32 though.

So about a year later, i was using my GP32 Flu and decided to flash the new Euro Firmware that was available. I did this without any problems and it was working great, i could play movies, listen to MP3's etc. But then i decided to try another Firmware, it was Aquafish's Firmware but when i did this it must of been a bad flash! When i switched on my GP32 Flu again there was no screen, nothing?

.....So i was wondering is there anyone who can fix my GP32 Flu out there?

Now i have recently dug my GP32 out from the loft but it is exactly how it was when i bought it with the Original Korean Firmware installed, it does'nt read my Smart Media Card, which by the way has all the programs on it left from my GP32 Flu. It still needs to be registered in order for it to run emulator's/programs etc. and to basically read my SMC? How can i go about registering it now as the website no longer does this? What will i need to do to get it to run my programs?

Since Game Park Holdings closed down (the GP32 section), I don't think you can get the "registration program" (authentification), but there is a "pirate" Free Launcher somewhere on the internet...
As for rescuing your GP32 FLU, I think you can buy a cable and do it yourself...

Cheers for the info, any ideas where i can buy the cable and what program to use to rescue my GP32 Flu? Also where can i get hold of this fabled Encripted FreeLauncher from? I've downloaded Dark Fader's GPS2 program and installed Firfly's USB Driver for my GP32.....now what?

You will be looking for a jtag cable to fix your bad flash on your GP32. The ready meady ones may be had to find but you should be able to find the plans to build one yourself...

Ok, i have sorted out my GP32 now, i am so happy, now what can i do about my GP32 Flu? Also where can i get the official Euro Firmware From?

Back