Hello, My Name Is...

tantepose said:
this is turning into an aa-meeting.

and we all love aa-meetings.

do we not.

seems like ill be lonely in norway with my pandora, though.
Du blir ikke alene :)

My name is Ari. I live in Kvinesdal, Norway ;)
Oh, what I do?
- I keep refreshing gp32x.de every 5 minuets, and have been doing that for the last three years :huh:

GP-Addict I am..

and also, I go to high school, surfing teh web :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
My name is Sterling, but it's pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove. I live in Austin, TX (US), althought I'm not from here, and I've been a systems administrator here for the last decade or so. If there's anyone else on this forum who lives in the area, feel free to hit me up. We'll go grab a beer sometime.

My girlfriend actually encouraged me to preorder a Pandora. I don't think she quite knows what she's in for. :p

Then again, I've been spending a lot of time lately customizing my MythTV setup at home, so maybe she does. B) Anyway, once my Pandora comes in, she and the kids won't see me for a few days. :D

I'm one of these guys... gcadvsg.rr.nu maybe you can figure out which one :)

computer engineering major at unc charlotte double majoring in Electrical engineering (haven't really started on the EE classes yet)

/me has multiple personalities ... misterious wierd quriky eccentric usually try to be helpful (I my biased opinion)

Also I have been told I have creepy eyebrows... yeah I reeeelly random too and tend to copy other peoples habits semi subcontiously xD and on another side note I talk FAR more on the net than in person ...figures...

Also my avatar is not an actual photo of myself it is a heavily gimped cartoon sketch ...j/k LOL

I'm Madison Skull, and I'm not funny.

I live in the United States of America.

And I make videos on my YouTube page (www.youtube.com/mskull01)

Hi I'm Kev, BSc - Comp Games Tech graduate, looking for a job in the fabled Games Industry! Currently working in a pub! I dev, play retro games and it's my birthday on Wednesday...

I also do stuff like this if given the chance! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, nice vids. I'll do a mini review:

1 (stuff): I think dragonforce suck, so i didnt watch it

2 (like): Awesomme, I played DDR a little a few years ago, wasnt very good, though i could do a mean performance on video killed the radio star on medium. I like the bit when the cleaner goes passed, made me chuckle for some reason.

3 (this): NAPOLEON DYNAMITE

To conclude, I give these videos a talented dancer with poor choice of music gig/10

My name is George and I am a Greek/Australian draftsman/Cad jockey.

Was on board for the crazy GP32 ride and then the GP2X fun and pre-ordered a pandora and considering getting a wiz too.

I like long walks on the beach, laughing at other peoples misfortunes and retro gaming.

Back