Have You Saved Up Yet?

I'm selling stuff like mad on ebay so I can afford it. *Sigh*

I currently have 300 dollars saved up though, so I think by the time it comes out I should have enough to buy it and a 16gb sd card. If a can hold back my urge to blow it all on all the other various objects that i desire. I have very little will power when it comes to money.

cash in hand, and waiting patiently.

i have 4x 16gb SDHC cards, and a nice slim 250gb USB HDD that i plan on trying out on the pandora.

im also planning on sewing a nice canvas case/pouch for my pandora. maybe ill just make a wooden mock-up of the pandora, and sew it around that. (yeh ive got alot of downtime)

Saved up? Pah

I still haven't maxed out my credit card so there's room on there to pay for it, if that's what you meant? :D

yup ive got £300 put away for pandora and a memory card or 2.
actually i think this is the first time ive ever saved money in my entire life. i usually leave it until the last minute and then just "find a way", somehow.

After my recent visit to the bank i've got plenty of money to get a Pandora with, I might even stretch to 2. :ph34r:

BOA3.jpg

I was thinking of slapping a sticker saying Pandora onto my ds, and then live in denial claiming I own a Pandora. On the other hand I have an overdraft and that's free money right? So I have the money but something tells me I'll miss out on the preorder that will probably go really fast.

gibberish said:
yup ive got £300 put away for pandora and a memory card or 2.
actually i think this is the first time ive ever saved money in my entire life. i usually leave it until the last minute and then just "find a way", somehow.

lol, man I know exactly what you mean

Last edited by a moderator:
My birthday is in August, I should be getting about $100 from my mother and maybe $100 from my dad if I beg. I will still have to wait until Christmas to buy a Pandora (I was half way there, but then I got a CycloDS because I was bored); I won't be buying until I read a few reviews though.

I'm hoping for a miracle.
I never have money, but always seem to get it when I really need it. People say I'm pretty lucky like that. Personally I think It would be luckier if I could get a god damn stable job :lol:

I could always get one for xmas too if all else fails :)

TaG said:
I have children. Might have to sell them. Would be nice to keep one though.
I hope they have nice teeth, I hear people pay more for that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of literal stables, my parents have two horses and the place where they are boarded needs workers so I might try bailing hay. MANUAL LABOR/LABOUR FTW!

Back