have you recieved my 1 ghz RMA?...

brandonwalsh420

Still Fresh
curious if you have received my unit yet... it should have been there early last week...

heres the USPS tracking numbers EI226292788US and CW354167126US

my order number also... 185WBN23810SB (it is the original order number... not sure if it changed when i upgraded)

Hmm, I've sent mails to everyone from whom I received the Pandora lately yesterday.

So unless I couldn't read your email address or you didn't include it, I didn't have the package here.

I'll check using the tracking today.

All the tracking says it that is has been processed and passed on to the local delivery service.

It doesn't tell it has arrived here, unless you have better tracking data available than me using usps.com

Might take a while to get through customs here.

must be customs issues then... maybe because i insured it at $500? (didnt recieve your email to place it at 300 until after i already sent it :( )... kinda frustrating me because the post office told me it should be there in 3-5 business days, i hope it didnt get lost or stolen (i sent it on the 21st of last month)...

3 to 5 business days?

Most of the packages I get from US usually need 3 weeks incl. customs.

500 USD is no issue, it just means I have to pay more customs (which I then get back three months later anyways).

Back