GP2X Has Anyone Written A Generic Roms Lister/chooser?

rickreynolds

Still Fresh
I'm 90+% done with a port of jzintv to the GP2X (an Intellivision emulator). But now I need a front-end app that will list the roms, allow the user to pick one, pass the right options on to the emulator and launch it. Seems like something already done a couple times over various other emuator ports.

Can anyone either recommend one that is decently generic and has source? Or is there a "launcher" project out there I could grab?

I really like the look and feel of the MAME launcher, for instance, and I'll probably just do my best to dissect that one if I don't get any other good ideas.

Thanks

rickreynolds posted on Apr 10 2006 at 01:59 PM said:
I'm 90+% done with a port of jzintv to the GP2X (an Intellivision emulator). But now I need a front-end app that will list the roms, allow the user to pick one, pass the right options on to the emulator and launch it. Seems like something already done a couple times over various other emuator ports.

Can anyone either recommend one that is decently generic and has source? Or is there a "launcher" project out there I could grab?

I really like the look and feel of the MAME launcher, for instance, and I'll probably just do my best to dissect that one if I don't get any other good ideas.

Thanks
Selector:
http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,7,1038

Last edited by a moderator:
Back