Hard act for the pyra to follow??

A real hard act for the Pyra to follow is a train; if you are at the train station and you want to get from Manchester to London, then a train will do that pretty well, but a Pyra won't really do anything useful. Therefore a train is much better than a Pyra. We shouldn't even bother with the Pyra and instead just make trains.
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
So which will get the best fps running psx games, pyra, the gxd device or a train???

I've never seen a train stutter or suffer from dropped frames, have you? Trains are FAST man, especially those new levitating bullet trains.

@wizardStan for some reason I thought you were from the UK, but you can't be! The trains over here are pants, I don't know about dropped frames but there are definatly driver incomparability problems and frequently missing drivers...

Should be moved to 'Other Consoles'.

That 7" tablet + game controls doesn't fit in my pocket.  I don't carry a purse.  The Pandora fits in my pocket.  Pyra should too.

It has no keyboard and no Linux OS.  I fail to see the comparison.

I've never seen a train stutter or suffer from dropped frames, have you? Trains are FAST man, especially those new levitating bullet trains.
Nope, but suffer from dropped leaves (on the track)

A real hard act for the Pyra to follow is a train; if you are at the train station and you want to get from Manchester to London, then a train will do that pretty well, but a Pyra won't really do anything useful. Therefore a train is much better than a Pyra. We shouldn't even bother with the Pyra and instead just make trains.
but without a Pyra the train trip from Manchester to London would be a boring nightmare. lets see the tablet last that long!

Stuttering? Yes.

Dropping frames? Well, dropping tires, a dropped frame would probably be less alarming.

Back