Happy Halloween!

Halloween sucks. It's just a bunch of annoying kids in shit outfits knocking around streets asking for sweets from people. It's so inconsiderate to knock at someone's gaff! What if they heard the knock and fell down the bloody stairs?!
The ONLY, and I mean.. ONLY good thing about Halloween is the gruesome horror films shown in the UK.
So Happy Halloween!

"Stay tuned for the announcement of a Halloween surprise!"

woo cant wait.

please make it before 10pm. thats when my net cuts off :p

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

scary.jpg

Ive been saving that for 2 years...

Wait, did I miss the surprise? I didn't catch the front page thing...

Either I'm very blind or I missed it, and I don't wanna miss it! :)

Besides, Halloween isn't shitty, free candy is always boss.

PSyMastR posted on Oct 31 2005 at 06:23 PM said:
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I've even skinned my site for it :D
http://www.psymastr.com/fourms
Ill post my costume later.
AHHHHHHH, A 404 ERROR, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE SOMETHING THAT SCARY ON HALLOWEEN!!!! You misspelled a link to your own website! Funny 404 error, though, and good skinning job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Halloween. It's so nice. Something about autumn and spooky things and candy and friends. I'm well into high school, and I still go trick or treating with my friends. We feel bad for it, but hell, these are the last days of our childhood. It's still fun!

So. Happy Halloween to everyone! Do SOMETHING to enjoy it. It's a nice holiday.

Okay, I admit I don't know what people are talking about. What was meant by the surprise on the front page? Sorry if this looks retarded, but I'm very new and don't quite know what (probably obvious) thing is being referenced.

Lol, okay, I am retarded. Thanks for the link but...what IS this? Man, I'm an uber-newb.

Oh so just a "trick" then.

Thanks, I saw the other guy's 404 error link, but i didn't think that had anything to do with the "surprise".

Okay, sorry everybody. Thanks for the info blah. And to the rest of you guys, well, the trick wrangled at least one newbie so success to you! :)

Back