Half-Life 2D

Come on!

Keep voting! As of right now, gp32 is at 27.01% and GBA is only at 32.85%. So keep voting and maybe they'll port this sucker. Lookin' good! :)

they only store your ip, so if you've got dynamic ip, reconnect and vote again. i did so three times now ;) :D :lol:

Voted once, and when I get to work tommorow I'll vote like 6 more times
I have 3 macs and 3 pc at work :lol:
g23

you know whats wierd? that guy (main character) looks exactly like my uncle gordon. uncle gordon, codename gordon? see the wierdness. the only difference is that my uncle is like retarded (seriously :lol: ) He kinda funny sometimes tho....

i voted! i'll tell everyone i know to vote! or else!!!!

in order to get people to vote you should tell them that they get a free pizza if they vote for gp32 :lol:

Voted at work, now voting at home...woo hoo chalk up two for me :D

well 29.5% and now its only 2% away, too bad im selling my GP32 for obvious reasons.

what fuck shit obvious reasons? there aren't any! need money? go working. buy the zodiac? that's so expensiv, if you can afford you don't have to sell the GP32! don't bubble around!
The good ol' GP (just have it for some weeks ;) ) is quite a monster. Play MP3, DivX and millions of games, what's obvious?????

And the nominees for the most stupid post are... Now tell me whats wrong about games without blood... especially a game like halflife 2-d doesnt need any...

Well the original half life had blood in it. Including blood would be a more accurate decision. Nothing wrong with bloodless games but then again gratuitous violence is always a good thing in 100% of all life situations, especially video games.

Results as of 11/04, 04:41 GMT:

Java
18.4%

---

GameBoy Adv.
31.12%

---

N-Gage
6.52%

---

GP32
31.18% ~:D

---

Nokia/Cellphone
9.97%

(1565 Votes)

Better watch out, N-Gage is making up ground fast! :p

well 29.5% and now its only 2% away, too bad im selling my GP32 for obvious reasons.

what fuck shit obvious reasons? there aren't any! need money? go working. buy the zodiac? that's so expensiv, if you can afford you don't have to sell the GP32! don't bubble around!
The good ol' GP (just have it for some weeks ;) ) is quite a monster. Play MP3, DivX and millions of games, what's obvious?????
I do work, but its hard to get good hours when I go to school ;) , and also I know people said the Gp32 isn't dying and thats true but then again its not living, it was about to be revived, but then it was smashed to the bottom. Everything is good about it except the memory (128MB) and PC compatibility. I cant go into XP until I have stuff setup cause I lost so much shit last time. Also it has some forgotten promises, like internet play, thats what gave me the go to get it, cause it said there will be. Im not saying it sucks but im saying it should have been the NEXT competitor, a homebrew compatible one. But it never went thru which sucks. If ASR was in english, yeah I would keep it, it looks so good, even tho it might still go english I dont care anymore. Somebody will port it sooner or later.

And the Zodiac 2 is expensive, same RAM as my computer, who needs that?

Last edited by a moderator:
well now i got

GBA:30.35%

GP32:32.52%

KEEP VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have a feeling if we get comfortable than GBA will win

In the group of handheld consoles, GP32 would be best for it's screen size.. compare it to GBA and N-Gage

Yeah! I said that yesterday, we can win the fucked GBA.

AND WE WIN! 37% HYPER LOL! :D

Now, wait the game or some answer of the group (hl2d makers)

I don't see how it's going to be ported (if it is.) Either someone does a remake (or mabye you could call it a port since they have source) or someone somehow writes a flash player for GP32 that can handle interactive things, too...

Anyways, if it is ported, GP32 is the best: Bigger screen, Faster CPU, 4 1/2 action buttons and GBA has 4 (L, R, A, B, and the 1/2 is Select since it is a bit harder, but you can use it as a main button...)

Back