Guess who's gotten married.

Null

Snug
Website
elderberry.sdf-eu.org
Yep that's right Miku and I have finally tied the knot.

5lEygzm.jpg

Congratulatory posts only please.

Last edited by a moderator:
This threads get's more attention than ptitsebt's new port release threads or my game threads.

That makes me sad.

Would say, the board is brain dead. Only some organs (like Pyra keyboard threads) still somehow working...

Not sure if April Fool's or serious...

Either way, congratulations!  ^_^

-Glyph Reader

This threads get's more attention than ptitsebt's new port release threads or my game threads.

That makes me sad.

Would say, the board is brain dead. Only some organs (like Pyra keyboard threads) still somehow working...
This is because I don't own a Pandora, and not yet a Pyra :p

Doesn't Miku want to get married? Making an april fools joke about it seems tasteless, I wonder what she thinks :p

I remember when I gave my girlfriend a cheap shit watch for birthday present as a bit of a gag gift. (I bought it for myself as a running timer and it sucked)   Don't worry I got her better stuff.

She saw the box opened it and thought it was a ring box (Kinda looked like a really big ring box but thats what the watch came in.  She tore the box apart looking for something and was going  "where is it" ans searching it for like a hidden compartment or something. She was certain I had gotten her a engagement ring.

That was a bit awkward as it happened at her parents house. We laugh about it now (we are actually engaged now) but it made for a few awkward minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back