Guaranteed To Be The Worst Thing You've Seen Today

sold

songs in the key of AAAAAARRRGH!
***Disclaimer***
The following clip contains disturbing sounds and images that may be offensive to viewers with an IQ above 50 and the sense of hearing. If violent rage and feelings of nausea persist, please listen to a good band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0...feature=related

If it gets too painful, just check it out between 1:50 and 2:12.

Didn't Nostradamus predict some kind of nuclear apocalypse would occur when music became this shitty or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
sold posted on May 16 2009 at 02:43 PM said:
***Disclaimer***
The following clip contains disturbing sounds and images that may be offensive to viewers with an IQ above 50 and the sense of hearing. If violent rage and feelings of nausea persist, please listen to a good band.

Didn't Nostradamus predict some kind of nuclear apocalypse would occur when music became this shitty or something?
I saw that.

I still have the marks on my arms.

D:

And they must be taking the piss, right? They have to be, it's dreadful.

***Disclaimer***

The worst part is there is going to be some fucked up emo kid who thinks this is good music. What they might be dancing to, I don't know.

Chris

christo930 posted on May 16 2009 at 04:17 PM said:
***Disclaimer***

The worst part is there is going to be some fucked up emo kid who thinks this is good music. What they might be dancing to, I don't know.
Chris

Want a treat, just read the comments!

(naw)mcx posted on May 16 2009 at 04:20 PM said:
***Disclaimer***

Chris
Want a trat, just read the comments!

I don't know what a trat is, but I did check out the comments and I was shocked. There are people who actually like this shit.

Uh, this is bad..but by no means is it the worst I've heard. At least my ears don't ache when I listen to this. Try putting on some horrible death metal screamo shit where the guy is just constantly screaming inaudibly over the most loud, distorted guitar while he slams away at the same off-keel note.

How can people like that digitally distorted voice? I hear it in dance music and I find that it reminds me of a baby crying.

christo930 posted on May 16 2009 at 05:34 PM said:
(naw)mcx posted on May 16 2009 at 04:20 PM said:
***Disclaimer***

Chris
Want a trat, just read the comments!

I don't know what a trat is, but I did check out the comments and I was shocked. There are people who actually like this shit.

And by trat, I mean treat.

Yeah, they should have dropped vocoders by the time madonna used them, or preferrably left them in the bin the first time they invented the damn machines.

There's some good vocoders , what we hear these days isn't a real vocoder ( t-pain and shit )
Its a Simple Plug in effect a thing called auto-tune usually used to make singing a little less shitty when people can't sing.
Thing is if you boost the settings to much you end up with that robot rape kind of sound.
I tested the thing , tried to sing as bad as i could... and it sounded great.
I hate it . it just make everything sound the same.

Some people knew how to use vocoders and talk box back in the day , but now its just crap music that use them.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 16 2009 at 12:10 PM said:
Uh, this is bad..but by no means is it the worst I've heard. At least my ears don't ache when I listen to this. Try putting on some horrible death metal screamo shit where the guy is just constantly screaming inaudibly over the most loud, distorted guitar while he slams away at the same off-keel note.
agreed. brokencyde isnt new, anyway, theyve been terrorizing peoples ears for over a year

And I thought the Internet would foster the under ground talent that the record companies habitually pass over.... but I was wrong.... OH SO WRONG.

rabbits with hats posted on May 16 2009 at 02:37 PM said:
lol im seeing them live next month.
its not my choice tho its as a favour to a friend

friends dont let friends see brokencyde
greenmikey posted on May 16 2009 at 04:21 PM said:
I thought it was going to be one guy one jar. That is the worst thing I have even seen on the internet. Easily.
you're a very sheltered person.

Back