Guaranteed To Be The Worst Thing You've Seen Today

sold posted on May 16 2009 at 11:12 PM said:
I know this crap isn't new, but I had never heard of this crunkcore bollocks until yesterday. I thought it was some sort of hilarious parody or something at first, but then I quickly realised it was serious and now it is definitely up there near the top of the list of things I'd like to purge by fire. I thought it desereved a topic because it's fun to laugh at the stupid :D
You ever seen someone you know who was young in the seventies cringe at photos of themselves sporting a perm and wearing a pair of the biggest flairs you ever saw, topped of with an open shirt complete with chest hair and tacky medallion? You know, that look they get on their face when someone digs these old photos up in front of company? That is going to be the same reaction that fans of this so called emo shite will have when they look back at themselves in ten years time. Or at least I hope it is. If not, the world is DOOMED.

This kind of douchebaggery needs to be stopped before it shits out a new generation of inexplicably overconfident wankers with delusions of grandeur.

And yet, those ridiculous people in puffy shirts with tacky medallions turned out ok. get over yourself. ;D

christo930 posted on May 17 2009 at 05:08 PM said:
Username posted on May 17 2009 at 12:40 AM said:
What the fuck are you guys talking about? This song is great. Let's get fucking freaky now. Seriously, what do you have against this, are you all just sad losers or sumth1ng!!!???
This isn't rhetorical or an insult... How old are you?
Seriously, the over 30 crowd usually doesn't like this kind of stuff. But either way, you can rest assured that this type of "music" won't last.
anyway, you shouldn't be calling people sad losers or "sumthi1ng" because they don't like your idea of music.

Chris

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow
(naw)mcx posted on May 19 2009 at 04:27 PM said:
It is, ain't it.
Silly me.

Both silly grey haired American politicians, right?

one's respectable if kind of spineless. the other (paul) is a batshit crazy, racist, unintelligent, and immature fuckbag

Last edited by a moderator:
PoisonedV posted on May 19 2009 at 05:43 PM) one's respectable if kind of spineless. the other (paul said:
is a batshit crazy, racist, unintelligent, and immature fuckbag
+1

Nova posted on May 18 2009 at 12:13 AM said:
On topic, I was in a friends car today, and this came on on their cd player. I gave them a swift bitchslap. But how does this shit manage to spread so well!?
Well done!

By far not the worst I ever heard, but the most "pop" of shit. Let's hope this doesn't get popular, I don't want to hear that stuff when an idiot's cellphone rings while I'm on the bus. What happened to the good old days when bad music was offensive or at least provocative?

Klaus posted on May 19 2009 at 07:11 PM said:
Nova posted on May 18 2009 at 12:13 AM said:
On topic, I was in a friends car today, and this came on on their cd player. I gave them a swift bitchslap. But how does this shit manage to spread so well!?
Well done!
By far not the worst I ever heard, but the most "pop" of shit. Let's hope this doesn't get popular, I don't want to hear that stuff when an idiot's cellphone rings while I'm on the bus. What happened to the good old days when bad music was offensive or at least provocative?

Klaus posted on May 19 2009 at 08:11 PM said:
What happened to the good old days when bad music was offensive or at least provocative?
If It was offensive or provocative it was probably good music (ie. punk/hardcore). Nowadays everything is so watered down & 'PC' you can't even say shit without stepping on someone's toes. At least something good will come of this recession, it'll probably lead to another wave of punk. I'm doin my part, starting a 2-piece hardcore band called 'Free Abortions'.

Dude, I wanna be in that band! (Free Abortions, not BrokenCYDE, as I would rather voluntarily cut off, pan fry and eat my own left nut while bleeding to death than be responsible for the auditory equivalent of a gay demon bukkake orgy)

My band is called 'FUCKING CUNT FETUS OFFENSIVE OFFENSIVE LOOK HOW OFFENSIVE WE ARE'
Our first EP is going to be called 'Our parents never gave us enough attention'
tracklisting:
1. we think we're edgy, but were just juvenile
2. im cool because in high school i smoked weed during open lunch!!!!
3. fetus cunt WE HATE WOMEN hahaha luv u mom
4. obligatory self-deprecating song
5. obligatory song insulting the listener
6. 'novelty' song thats jokingly taking a break from vulgarity
7. FUCK SHIT EVERY RACIAL EPITHET

WOOOO!!!

ANARCHY!!!

*kicks the cat*

Take that, cat! That'll teach my parents for not buyinge me a PS3!

Back