Guaranteed To Be The Worst Thing You've Seen Today

PoisonedV posted on May 16 2009 at 06:09 PM said:
greenmikey posted on May 16 2009 at 04:21 PM said:
I thought it was going to be one guy one jar. That is the worst thing I have even seen on the internet. Easily.
you're a very sheltered person.
Yeah man, there are plenty of unfortunate things floating around. A bloody asshole is far from the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds to me like a parental guilt trip for splitting up and leaving their middle class runts with the steps.

QUOTE ('f-d up family')
Hey! I'll buy ya anything ya want if ya smile for me! :D
Jeez Dad! I wanna be a rawck starrr!

What the fuck are you guys talking about? This song is great. Let's get fucking freaky now. Seriously, what do you have against this, are you all just sad losers or sumth1ng!!!???

WROOOOOOOAR!

What a bunch of wankers

The screaming is the worst part the fake vocoder was waaaay overused.
Silly twats think they're all that and a bag of crisps.
The song would be a lot better with just the girls minus the two gits.

Lol you know this is actually growing on me. It's catchy and makes me want to dance. Seriously, this isn't bad enough to warrant a thread giving it special attention.

Also, I rofl when they scream 'liar!!' in the girls ears while the poor young bitty is looking all happy and dancing and shit.

I know this crap isn't new, but I had never heard of this crunkcore bollocks until yesterday. I thought it was some sort of hilarious parody or something at first, but then I quickly realised it was serious and now it is definitely up there near the top of the list of things I'd like to purge by fire. I thought it desereved a topic because it's fun to laugh at the stupid :D

You ever seen someone you know who was young in the seventies cringe at photos of themselves sporting a perm and wearing a pair of the biggest flairs you ever saw, topped of with an open shirt complete with chest hair and tacky medallion? You know, that look they get on their face when someone digs these old photos up in front of company? That is going to be the same reaction that fans of this so called emo shite will have when they look back at themselves in ten years time. Or at least I hope it is. If not, the world is DOOMED.

This kind of douchebaggery needs to be stopped before it shits out a new generation of inexplicably overconfident wankers with delusions of grandeur.

sold posted on May 17 2009 at 05:12 AM said:
I know this crap isn't new, but I had never heard of this crunkcore bollocks until yesterday. I thought it was some sort of hilarious parody or something at first, but then I quickly realised it was serious and now it is definitely up there near the top of the list of things I'd like to purge by fire. I thought it desereved a topic because it's fun to laugh at the stupid :D

You ever seen someone you know who was young in the seventies cringe at photos of themselves sporting a perm and wearing a pair of the biggest flairs you ever saw, topped of with an open shirt complete with chest hair and tacky medallion? You know, that look they get on their face when someone digs these old photos up in front of company? That is going to be the same reaction that fans of this so called emo shite will have when they look back at themselves in ten years time. Or at least I hope it is. If not, the world is DOOMED.

This kind of douchebaggery needs to be stopped before it shits out a new generation of inexplicably overconfident wankers with delusions of grandeur.
This music so isn't emo... For the record emo is the kiddie angst ridden pop rock in the charts.

sold posted on May 17 2009 at 05:12 AM said:

Pfft! Everyone knows TRUE emo-kids don't last ten years. :p

Username posted on May 17 2009 at 12:40 AM said:
What the fuck are you guys talking about? This song is great. Let's get fucking freaky now. Seriously, what do you have against this, are you all just sad losers or sumth1ng!!!???
This isn't rhetorical or an insult... How old are you?
Seriously, the over 30 crowd usually doesn't like this kind of stuff. But either way, you can rest assured that this type of "music" won't last.

anyway, you shouldn't be calling people sad losers or "sumthi1ng" because they don't like your idea of music.

Chris

Aikon posted on May 17 2009 at 05:42 AM said:
This music so isn't emo... For the record emo is the kiddie angst ridden pop rock in the charts.
That's bollocks.

I agree this isn't emo, but your description is well off.

On topic, I was in a friends car today, and this came on on their cd player. I gave them a swift bitchslap. But how does this shit manage to spread so well!?

Yeah, it may not be emo, but it is scremo influenced according to the butt-nuggets that are in the band.
They are calling it crunk-core. So I wanna know, wtf does it meeeeaan? And what exactly is crunk juice anyway?

And it is born of the emo scene. It seems that scene kiddies are diversifying. In this case, they seem to be combining the arrogant materialism of rap music with the whiney-ness of emo. Making something that is actually more frightening than either could ever be alone

@Nova: Imho, the "Slap 'O Shame™" should be administered swiftly and without remorse to those who actually listen to this of their own free will. That'll learn 'em :lol:

EDIT: Before anyone points this out, I know that originally emo fans didn't look like lame ass anime parodies of punk crossed with goth. And also, they weren't nearly as whiney at the styles inception compared to todays silly-ass c*ck-smokers.

christo930 posted on May 17 2009 at 06:08 PM said:
Username posted on May 17 2009 at 12:40 AM said:
This isn't rhetorical or an insult... How old are you?
Seriously, the over 30 crowd usually doesn't like this kind of stuff. But either way, you can rest assured that this type of "music" won't last.
anyway, you shouldn't be calling people sad losers or "sumthi1ng" because they don't like your idea of music.

Chris

Haha you just made my day.

Back