Great Price For Caanoo

ruffnutts said:
Well not sure... it happend no that long after purchase, its like evey now and then it moves buy itself to the left,
Goner post a video showing what I mean at some point.. I was told it could be cured by a deadzone tweaking type app
Or if GPH implements this into the firmware, I am now convinced its a deadzone problem, or atleast hope so;)

Anyway I was just thinking of buying a white caanoo as its a fantastic price, having said that - what will I do with two lol

my situation is i've emailed my brother as he puts on all the firmware and emulators/roms etc as i'm clueless about
doing all that stuff. anyway, if he says yes he'll do it for me then i'm gonna get one and finally join the club so to speak. Keep up the great youtube vids Ruffnutts and i'll drop back in when i buy the console

Last edited by a moderator:
mghty said:
damn that PlayAsia promo price is incredible. . . .i only wish the black one was that price!
..Wonder if the white one comes with the caanooSDcard thrown in?
i bet the black one's price will drop the moment i buy the white one.

what to do? what to do? damn damn panic damn and so forth :-D

The 2 I just got from play-asia (@115/ea :angry: ) both had 4gig cards included with them. I was not expecting that at all. The boxes were sealed and the cards were inside. Looks like they come standard.

Cheers Mghty :D

Anyway now its gone up on play-asia its cheaper for me to get it from here where I bought my first one as
I have to pay shipping of 9.99 to play-asia so it works out cheaper with free shipping... it comes with 4GB card to... GBP that is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAANOO-WIZ-2-GP2X-Linux-Handheld-Game-Emulator-Console-/120730522350?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item1c1c1992ee

My first one was 119 with jelly case, screen protectors x2 and 4GB SD bargin and the was the 4th of Oct 2010

ruffnutts

ruffnutts said:
Cheers Mghty :D

Anyway now its gone up on play-asia its cheaper for me to get it from here where I bought my first one as
I have to pay shipping of 9.99 to play-asia so it works out cheaper with free shipping... it comes with 4GB card to... GBP that is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAANOO-WIZ-2-GP2X-Linux-Handheld-Game-Emulator-Console-/120730522350?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item1c1c1992ee

My first one was 119 with jelly case, screen protectors x2 and 4GB SD bargin and the was the 4th of Oct 2010

ruffnutts

Such a shame that amazing playasia price disappeared so bleedin' quickly!
Oh well, i'll just take my time again and look to get the black one anyway as i kinda didn't want the white one.
You can bet i'll check playasia every day for the next fortnight just incase it happens again. . . :ph34r:
. . . ..Damn Those Bstards!

Back