"great Community Huh?"

Lettuce Dude posted on Mar 26 2006 at 04:41 PM said:
(naw)mcx posted on Mar 26 2006 at 09:31 AM said:
Im a unfine emulation enthiusiast of the age of 12. And you need some kinda brain to use it. Thats why my sis has not touched it :p

I started my intrest in emulation when I was around 12 (last year) . All I wanted to do was play the old final fantasy games now it's an adiction. Crule crule fate am I doomed to become a 30 year old viedogaming treky who lives with mum??

It's Krual, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
lucoxade posted on Mar 27 2006 at 12:05 AM said:
I like noobish questions, it makes me feel smug to be the first to respond with the correct answer :p
Until you realise they don't even notice, and you are trapped in an endless loop of answering the same questions over and over again.

Hanz™ posted on Mar 27 2006 at 10:05 AM said:
lucoxade posted on Mar 27 2006 at 12:05 AM said:
I like noobish questions, it makes me feel smug to be the first to respond with the correct answer :p
Until you realise they don't even notice, and you are trapped in an endless loop of answering the same questions over and over again.

Sorry guys ive been in bed all weekend with an evil virus attacking my stomach, i DO notice ppl's replys and do my best ^-^

I use the search button alot ( this isnt the first ever forum ive joined onto in my life :blink: ) but sometimes i just cant find a similar problem.

Or theres the fact that i asked about why my speakers on the gp2x were playing at the same time as my tv was playing the same sound when i was using the Tv-out cable.

Now i searched the forums before i posted the thread but the reason there was no similar topics was because this happens to EVERYONES gp2x's ^-^

i didnt know that ^-^

Sonistar posted on Mar 27 2006 at 02:43 PM said:
Or theres the fact that i asked about why my speakers on the gp2x were playing at the same time as my tv was playing the same sound when i was using the Tv-out cable.
Oh, come on!
Did you think, the audio signal is hitchhiking on the video-cable into your TV?

It's one of these "Yesterday i farted while playing with my GP2X, can it harm my GP2X?" - questions.

Back