Release Gravedigger

I may be blind, but where can I download the version for the Pandora? I have reread the thread, but can't find a link.

There's a google drive link on the previous page, if you found that. I haven't clicked on it yet myself though. It's not a pnd you're looking for, it's a bare ELF file I assume.

Here is a PND, hope all is fine. I uploaded it to this forum instead.
if all fine, I will delete it later and move it to the repo.
@levi , @KidPaddle

Super thanks to Ian Price for sending me a very detailed instruction on how to create the PND, Cheers man!:cool:
I would not be able to do so without your guide, I hope I got it right though...:)

edit: beta file deleted from this server as the game is already on the repo, check first post.

Last edited:
Thanks, downloaded and first tries work very well. PND is detected, can be terminated and I died with horror, several times. o_O

Thomas

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback Thomas! Nobody dies though...they just get veeeery scared!! ;)

I have added icon, descriptions and screenshots. So if all is fine, sound effects and music, controls etc. I will look into pushing it to the repo in a few days. This will be great as it means I can follow the same process to have my other games on the Panda. :)

Thanks for making a pnd of this game. I need to test on my pandy...but looking inside your pnd i see that is missing a file PXML.xml that is needed to upload to the repo (the game work fine without...but if you want to load on the repo is needed)...if you don't know how to create let me know.

hmmm, I´m pretty sure I made that file and added it to the pndtools... most likely I edited it wrongly, will re check it tomorrow morning.
Thanks for the warn!

ah ok if you used PndTools probably the PXML.xml file is added to the end of pnd and is not visible.
You could now load to the repo to test if all is ok (personally i also add a copy of PXML.xml inside the pnd with other files) but i don't know if only adding that file to the end of pnd file is enough.

Yes, there is what looks like a PXML file and a PNG file on the end of the pnd. In my experience though, most other PNDs I've looked at also have it inside the mountable fs, but like you I'm not sure what actually uses each version. Safest to just have it in both places though I guess.

Thanks for the reviews and trying it out chaps. I´m glad all is fine.
I just uploaded it to the repo, it complained about stuff that it said it bypassed, icons and screen shots seems fine though.

here is the link, might as well update first post.

I have to add that the game is an exe+media folder.
The media folder contains audio and visual data and they are unencrypted, WAV files and BMP files.
If you change them accordingly, the game will run with your modified files, so you can change sounds, musics and visuals. :)

I will come around later with a modified sprite set so you can play with Ed ;)

Back