Release Gravedigger

Of course I´m not "overdoing" anything... these gfx are, gasp cough, very important to the gameplay mood.

036 over.png

I must admit, I really like the way you've built this up. I'm wondering if I should try that approach, and see if that helps me get any further into finishing a game

I think im done with a pc version 1.0 am doing an itchio page for that and then concentrate on pandora build with correct controls and proper pnd. Now with the news of Pyras running in the wield I wonder if the executable would work with it too. I think it would work out. :)

I got the itchio page and extras done, here is the page:

here is a trailer:

here is a gameplay vid:

pc win only so far, but I think that is done.
I will be looking into the pandora port this week now.

heck, at least coding is ok with a broken hand, art and video sure takes 10x more time and the results sucks.
Still, we have to push forward the way we can ;)

will bring some itchio keys here soon, pandora will be free and so will pyra if I can.
this is a simple game, I should also set pc free in a few month (more than 2).

see you soon.

Thanks. Will take a look. The sematary is because of Ramones though. :)
edit: all car brakes fixed :) , page and video, thank for noting @levi

Last edited:
So here I hope is the final pandora version, not pnd yet as I would like to be sure all is fine before doing so.
It is the same executable like I shared a few pages ago, it should have the A/B buttons mapped to home/pg down.

Please let me know if all is fine.

Also...don´t laugh, but I´m the kind of person who would plug a k7 player to a win-pc audio in, load a trs-80 color tape game, open notepad, type CLOADM and expect everything to work fine :)
What I mean is, ain´t Pandora ARM 32bit with a linux going?
The Pyra is also the same, right?

So, shouldn´t this executable work on the Pyra too? I think it needs SDL or maybe GLES.
If I´m not talking crap, could some of the prepreorders with the prototype test it out for me please?
If it works, I can adjust resolution and controls for that too.

Cheers!

edit: beta deleted as the game is already released on the repo, check first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
I think the floating point library calling conventions differ between the Pandora and the Pyra, in that the Pandora is softfp and the pyra hard iirc. Given your software comes from 8 bit machine, maybe it doesn't call many floating point operations if any at all in fact, so you might be alright, but that's the main incompatibility as far as I understand it I think.

Now that confused me, the game came from glbasic compiling c++ for 32bit machines. I don´t know how it converts code to the Pandora though.
Last version was working fine with the Panda least the controls were wrongly mapped and the game was still in early stage.
This last upload should work flawless on the Pandora.

Tell you the truth I know nothing about it and the c++ conversion glbasic does, let alone how it can compile to the Pandora.:$

Still. That info seems to be important if the glbasic team wants to add support to the Pyra, and I sure will be asking about.

If I had a prototype, I would try to run the executable but more important for me is to know if that last Pandora compile works so I can start doing its PND :)

Back