Release Gqview.pnd Image Viewer Available

daniel3000

Still Fresh
Hi all,

the powerful GQview image viewer is available as a PND now.
Download here

Please report problems with the package in this thread.

I tried to define the default preferences as optimal as possible for the Pandora. However, the external programs (image editor, JPG rotate tool etc.) are still configured as examples, but won't work, as long as you don't install those tools by yourself.

Daniel

I'm actually pretty excited to see a decent image viewer ported, as I hope to use my Pandora to weed and store photos during trips and holidays. It looks like it views different raw formats too, which would be amazing to have on the go (I have a Nikon and am looking at a Canon). Thanks for taking the time to port this. It goes on my list of software to try once my Pandora ships.

Hey daniel3000 (or anyone else), may we have gthumb? it's (very much) like gqview but it supports animated gifs – Very important! ;-)

I think it should be on the nand.

davidgro said:
Hey daniel3000 (or anyone else), may we have gthumb? it's (very much) like gqview but it supports animated gifs – Very important! ;-)

I think it should be on the nand.

Hi davidgro,
I just started a wishlist for PNDs and added gthumb to it. Not sure if I will have the time, especially if it's complicated to compile, but I will try.
Watch out on my website and here in the forum. :)

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really great - its so nice to be using my Pandora as a view-screen for camera pics .. nice one!

daniel3000 said:
Hi davidgro,
I just started a wishlist for PNDs and added gthumb to it. Not sure if I will have the time, especially if it's complicated to compile, but I will try.
Watch out on my website and here in the forum. :)

Daniel

Thanks
I wouldn't be surprised if the compile requirements are almost identical to gqview (they look about the same, gthumb just supports more)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back