Gpx2 Tv Cable Out

flyboi

Still Fresh
Im looking for a TV out cable & so far have only found one in Europe. Im in the US. The description says it is a "PAL" version. Is there a difference between PAL & NTSC cables?

I read this statement on Wikipedia:

(The SoC Pollux embeds (besides to the primary LCD controller) an NTSC/PAL encoder with internal DAC to manage an external analog video signal (CVBS output: 720×480 or 720×576 pixel interlaced, respectively 60/50 Hz vertical sync and 15 kHz horizontal sync.)

I dont really know what the hell that means! Its seems to be saying that there is something inside that allows playability in both PAL & NTSC...

So does this mean that a PAL 'or' a NTSC cable will work? They look the same but I cant find any info that states if the wiring is somehow different except from the seller & as they sell everything for every game console known to man, they might not really know what it will do.

Can anyone clarify this in laymans terms, please...

Thanks.

Any cable will work. You set the output standard (PAL or NTSC) in the settings of the GP2X.

Those cables don't show up too often unfortunately but you can also use the GP2X cradle for TV out. Granted, they are pretty rare as well but I see them more often than the cables.

I looked everywhere online (including auctions) and I can't find a cradle or a tv wire. Is there a universal wire we can use from radio shack for the output? Where else can we buy the cable from? This is the hardest thing to find! Thanks.

Hey,

Does any 24 pin video out work? will this work?

http://www.wirelessground.com/u900tvout.html?utm_source=u900tvout&utm_medium=shopping%2Bengine&utm_campaign=googleproducts&gclid=CIKU0Ne_zLMCFUid4AodAmsAIw

Thanks

Back