Gpviewer

zboy9

かっこいいね。
Is the GPviewer also an e-book reader? If not, where can I find an e-book reader for the Gp32? Thanks

To accutally answer your question about gpviewer, yes it can view e-books. The books have to be in .txt format there is nothing there to read anything fancy like .pdf or .doc files and there are no programs capable of this to my knowledge.

Well, there is actually a real "ebook" viewer in there.. but the "ebooks" are special HTML and picture collections that have to follow a specific format. I had a couple at one point, but of course they were all in Korean. :/

Thanks for the replies. I use wind-ups right now as an e-book viewer, but there just is not a ton of txt format e-books out there. Thanks

Don't you mean that there is a ton of txt format books out there. as far as i can see its one of the most common formats

He's probably had the same problem all of us have had at times... whenever you want a particular game/book/etc. it seems hard to find or not in the right format. When you don't want it, its easy!

i'm struggling to get the multimdeia ebook viewer working. I'm using txt files converted from Word. all the file supplied work.
the file was originally 1.1mb, so i thought the size could be the problem so ive cut out 2k's worth with notepad and sent that across, yet this still doesnt work. Do i need to be doing something different to these files does anyone know?

Back