Gpviewer

Mosch

Reeks of fish
Website
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am currently desperately trying to view several manga on my GP32, but I can't accomplish this: The viewer refuses to display the pictures. After some time of converting I still do not know what the viewer can display.... so, my question would be: Which resolution can the GPViewer actually display? What is the max filesize and what is the max color depth (although the last one is not so important to me ;))?

Use gp file manager 0.15 to view mangas. It's the only one that can scroll jpgs. Max resolution varies slightly. Sometimes I can get a 500kB 2600x1300 file to load well sometimes 150kB 1024x768 only works. Fiddle around and remember to use 8bit colour depth.

is it possible to get a translation on the gpviewer? I tried that as well as the jpeg viewer and the gp viewer seems to have a nicer interface (but its in korean :huh: )

can anyone help me out?

evil_king: GP Viewer scrolls too.

However.... it seems there is still no Image Viewer that works quite like I want it too ;) I would program my own, but... I have no idea of C at all :D

Back