Best e-book viewer

zboy9

かっこいいね。
I use kReader for e-books, but I know that GPviewer has one and some file managers do too. I want to know which ones you prefer and why. Thanks for your help.

i dont have your email since im not at home.. but did you ever find anyone in Okinawa with a GP32? there are a few.. did you try looking on any sites (japanese gp32 sites)? You cant really say that you tried if you dont speak the language. you can keep asking in english but i dont think you'll get a response. ;)

try here:
http://wood.cside5.jp/

there is a BBS.. i guess you can try in english.

Hey,
My signature is not really trying to ask if anyone is on Okinawa, it is meant as kind of a joke because it seems isolated, and there are not a lot of Japanese GP32 sites anyway. THe one you posted is about the only one I know.

Any chance anyone can answer zboy9's orignal question because I like to know also.

Cheers.

I prefer GPFM`s text/ebook viewer, Not only because GPFM is the best file manager there is for the GP32. But because you can listen to mp3`s while you are reading, By pressing the start button. Way cool. :D

Trooper

GPFM has also a great textreader - it remembers your last position, you can rotate the screen and you can play MP3s while reading - definitly my favourite!

Hey,
My signature is not really trying to ask if anyone is on Okinawa, it is meant as kind of a joke because it seems isolated, and there are not a lot of Japanese GP32 sites anyway. THe one you posted is about the only one I know.
there are quite a few. actually.. the one i posted is my friends site.

have you tried searching on google for the sites? there are some small communities and many sites in japanese with a fan base. I dont visit them too often because i usually just check this sites BBS and the gp32 spain site. okinawa is big and has many islands, where do you live? I know a game shop that sells the Gp32 on the shelf, plus some games. but the man is old and doesnt speak any english. really cool place though! how long are you going to be in okinawa for?

btw, sorry to change the topic of this question

Last edited by a moderator:
Which download link is GPFM? There are two, one that plays avi's, and the other is just a file manager.

Also, I live on Okinawa main island, a little north of Naha, in Okinawa City. That would be great if someone sold them here. Thanks Octavius.

I have used both, kreader and GPFM - but GPFM is my favorite, because of all the cool things it can do
the only problem I can see is that the word wrap appears to cut words in half so I get half a word on one line then the rest of the word on the next - anyone else have this problem or is it my version...

Oh yeah and changing the word wrap (or warp as the program says) doesnt seem to fix it either.

How do you install GPFM? Mine is a zip file and has other stuff, but i copied fxe to gpmm and it didn't work on gp32. any ideas? thanks

The other stuff goes into the directory GPFM under GPMM. If you don't do this the program doesn't work.

Back