Gpsp Pokemon Emerald, Sapphire And Ruby

Hvatig

Still Fresh
So I recently got my Caanoo and the games I wanted to try the most were the Emerald, sapphire or Ruby pokemon games but these are the ones that don't work. I've already downloaded 3 different versions of the games but none of them work. Could it be a bad BIOS file or something?

Huh. Ruby crashed for me too. Hopefully the porter of GPSP will take a look at this thread and fix it. Also, homebrewn games don't work for me (the six I downloaded, anyway).

google a gba utility called GBA Tool Advance. i remember using to get a pokemon game running on my old dingoo.

I don't have a Caanoo yet so I can't give much advice, but I remember on GPSP for GP2X the same issue with the Emerald version. The problem seemed to be related with the "*.sav" file, unless the game has a file like this one in the game's folder, the emulator won't be able to run it properly. What fixed it for me was starting a new game on my PC, then moving the .sav file to GPSP's folder (or in this case, wherever your ROM is located). Hopefully this is something that can be looked into and get fixed.

Back