Gpsp Help

xxtrogdorxx

Still Fresh
Hey guys I am new to the Caanoo and I need some help....

I have downloaded the most recent version of gpsp on openhendhelds and it doesn't work. I put the GBA bios file in the ROM's folder and it is the GBA emulator meant specifically for the Caanoo. I have got several other emulators up and running so I know I'm not just totally stupid with this thing. The gpsp logo comes up in the games screen but when I try to load it i just get a black screen and my Caanoo freezes...

Can anyone help?

XxTrogdorxX said:

I have downloaded the most recent version of gpsp on openhendhelds and it doesn't work. I put the GBA bios file in the ROM's folder and it is the GBA emulator meant specifically for the Caanoo. I have got several other emulators up and running so I know I'm not just totally stupid with this thing. The gpsp logo comes up in the games screen but when I try to load it i just get a black screen and my Caanoo freezes...

Can anyone help?

gba bios file does not go into the roms folder. check readme.

Last edited by a moderator:
blues2 said:
XxTrogdorxX said:

Can anyone help?

gba bios file does not go into the roms folder. check readme.
Okay so I checked the readme and it said to put it in the same folder as EBOOT.PBP. Where is that located???

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've tried to place the GBA bios file with the gpsp.gpe in the gpsp folder under my games directory on my SD card. Once again it just freezes and black screen... I am not sure what to do as I have followed the instructions in the readme and it still wont work...

Try to download it again maybe it got corrupt or something. Also make sure your bios is working properly. If all else fails try formatting your sd card.

Back