Gpfinalwar 0.6

mATkEUpON

Certified Guru
As I don't really know if multimania will keep my account as there is a lot of downloads on my account, I post my game here, so that will be easier for bug reporting also.

Thanks in advance for any comment or suggestion.

Comment: Nice graphic engine and nice units and buildings ;)
suggestion: 1. let you edit the name of the team you want to choose, maybe i want to play Russia instead of Double Helix in my own campaign ;)
2. In the Map-Editor: Importing own graphics would be sweet for the tiles. Actually it would kick ass.
3. When creating campaign, maybe it would be nice to choose a bg music when the brieftalking is on.
4. (inspired by c&c geneals)oil derricks or stuff like that; extern money maker buildings you can capture with infantry.

... and surely more i cant remember right now.... thanks for the great game, and please make a moddable version, would be awesome :p

sorry for my stupidity but i have buy a powerplant and my ressources don't move!

is this normal?

how can i have more ressources?

You have to build a mobile derrick, with a war factory, and deploy it on some petrol tile of the map. When it blinks, then you earn money.

Check in the in-game options, if the music is enabled. Then, check if you have set correctly the mod dir, and then check if the mods are enabled in the playlist.

Tell me if it doesn't work.

I've been playing it for the last half hour and have to say it works perfectly although i didn't understand what i had to do in the first mission in campaign. All it needs now are some foot soldiers, planes, water terrain(so we can ships and subs) and then it would be perfect. Also the game glitched for me when i selected my tanks a few times but i can live with that. Good job though

Could i ask a question :)

Could this game be ported to the Dreamcast?

What language is it coded in ?

If its portable will you release the source at some stage?

Great work btw

the Dreamcast and the GP32 need quality games like this, and me being a massive RTS fan, im especially interested.

this is great, some getting used to with the menue. Could you possiible release a .pdf with a tech tree so its easier to understand what you are building when you start out in this game. Also, I don't understand why the release is in 3 parts, the contents of the zips see the same to me, I must not be seeing something or something...

Here is the petrol tile:

petrole.jpg

The 3 zip files (rar files to be specific..) are in fact one big rar, divided. You'll need the 3 of them to unpack the game.

The pdf file is a good idea, I'll have to take some time to do this.

Back