GPDoom V9 Final

My smcs a bit buggered at the moment (somthing to do with my sister wedging it into her gba i think) and i havnt had the chance to try out this new doom version. Does anyone know if stuff like the things at this site work or is it just like the standard wads? Also, on one of the previous versions i tried to get the simpsons wad to work but there are a couple in the package, does anyone know the name of the file that u need to copy across?

newdoom hosted sites, seem to have a lot of doom legacy, and zdoom wads on them, upshot some might not be playable, as original doom, doesn't have jumping or floor on floors, legacy is a damn fine port for the computer, as it has look around like quake, floor on floor, and jumping ability :)

Dozer posted on Sep 1 2003 said:
(somthing to do with my sister wedging it into her gba i think)
She tried to stick it in the cartrige slot?? Or did she use that SMC adapter thingy?

Last edited by a moderator:
no she actually tried to get it into the slot, shes only 9 and a little on the slow side so Im not 2 annoyed with her. still annoyed about havin to get a new card tho.

I've got a bit of a problem on Doom 2 - Level 2 - I'm trying to get the red key, to get to it I need to "jump" over a gap to get into a room... on the PC version I can do this by just running over the gap, on the GP32 there seems to be no way of getting across the gap..

Am I missing something?

Demonix posted on Sep 2 2003 said:
I've got a bit of a problem on Doom 2 - Level 2 - I'm trying to get the red key, to get to it I need to "jump" over a gap to get into a room... on the PC version I can do this by just running over the gap, on the GP32 there seems to be no way of getting across the gap..

Am I missing something?
Run using the B key.

Wildheart Baby posted on Aug 31 2003 said:
slight clicking problem when collecting items, didn't happen on test version strangely enough
Yeah - I can confirm that. V7, V8 did not have that clicking noise. V9 has.
Asides from that this is an excellent job.
Well - let me do some WAD files searching on the web now. :rolleyes:

found out, it doesn't happen in full screen mode, only if the bar is showing :D happy once again, the clicking noise was off putting

I think it was even happening when there was no sound just music, so doom rocks in a big way again :D

Back