gpcinema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racemaniac

Scorched GP programmer
Website
Visit site
as a follow uw from the guy who wanted to know where to download gpcinema: someone gave a reply that you can use paypal and you thus don't even need a creditcard
i'm very intersted in gp cinema, and some other progs, but haven't been able to find anywhere how paypal works!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ tell me
i live in europe, and got no creditcard,just a regular bankaccount, either someone tell me how paypal works, or give me a link to a warez version of gpcinema, i want that program!!!!!
i've asked several times on several fora, searched trough the entire paypal site and still haven't got a clue!!!!!

this topic is gonna be locked :lol: . wats with all the talk of gpcinema warez :blink:

"MERGED"
haven't you even bothered to red my thread?
all i want is to know how paypal works so i can buy it, but because i never get any good replys i'm trying to ask it a bit morre agessive this time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paypal

In general, you sign up an account with paypal (I reccomend that you get anaccount ESPECIALLY for paypal: better safe then sorry) then you can transfer money from the account to paypal, then paypal to payee.

It might be different since I dont use paypal for buying.

Also check Paypal Sucks

Paypal

In general, you sign up an account with paypal (I reccomend that you get anaccount ESPECIALLY for paypal: better safe then sorry) then you can transfer money from the account to paypal, then paypal to payee.

It might be different since I dont use paypal for buying.

Also check Paypal Sucks
ahhhhh
well that's the part i figured out already
what i haven't found anywhere is: how the hell do you transfer money to it without a creditcard??????

You can transfer money from a checking account to a Paypal account. You don't need a credit card to use Paypal at all.

I'm with the other guy: what the hell is with these warez requests? Just how fucking stupid are people? Looking at anything in these forums about warez will obviously show that we don't take kindly to such requests.

Seriously, "getting aggressive" and requesting warez doesn't even make you deserving of any advice.

You can transfer money from a checking account to a Paypal account. You don't need a credit card to use Paypal at all.

I'm with the other guy: what the hell is with these warez requests? Just how fucking stupid are people? Looking at anything in these forums about warez will obviously show that we don't take kindly to such requests.

Seriously, "getting aggressive" and requesting warez doesn't even make you deserving of any advice.
well i needed to get your attention
i've aksed this question so often, and never got a serious reply!
now how exactly do you get money from a checkin account to paypal?
i know it should be possible, but can't find anywhere how it would work....

someone should modify this board so that it automatically bans if you use words "warez" "gamez" or "roms"
that would really get these fuckers off from here

STOP fu**ing around about WAREZ...
WAREZ SUCKS and with people like you the GP32 will die...
And if its only to get attention from us then maybe just ask with a normal question...
Ask yoursefl : Why did nobody answered ?
Maybe because its TOO easy!

see you ;)

Posting ability suspended for 5 days for asking warez. Topic closed.

someone should modify this board so that it automatically bans if you use words "warez" "gamez" or "roms"
that would really get these fuckers off from here

empee. it's a very good idea, but not possible for now yet but i will think about it :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back