Gpcinema Ff Woes

argon0

:( <arse> I think I have come across a problem with GPCine.. Dunno if anyone else has had it, and if so is there a way around it except splitting films up...

OK, what's the problem? I hear you cry...

When I get to a certain point in a film (always about 1 hr 20 minutes) I can no longer Fast Forward or Rewind. When I try theGP32 resets... I can still pause the action, but if I miss something I can't rewind without resetting...

I've tried several SMCs, different films, slightly different Vdub Settings (although I'd quite like not to have to change them in any major way, as they work well for me), oh yes, and FRESH BATTERIES... It gets really annoying when you've watched 1hr 45 of a film and get nudged, resetting the GP32.. Then you have to FF through to 1hr 20, and watch 20-25 mins of film again, if you ain't careful!!

Also any idea if GPCine is still being developed? If so how about a Bookmark function....?

You should cut all your DivX in somethinh like 50M part...so it makes about 1hour of movie
You wont have anymore that bug and if you watch the 1st part then when you decide to watch the 2nd you dont have to FF 1hour...

see you :lol:

Yeah... I did that to X-Men 2 - but it then had Audio Sync Probs!

Shouldn't happen..

Back