Gp32z.com And Returns

Shikaku

ROFL THE WORD PENIS IS HILARIOUS!
USA... I feel lonely, not that many people from US
Website
Visit site
I blame the asian companies for closing gp32z.com *cough you know who they are*

Anyway, on a matter of more importance: I have ordered from gp32z.com and have seen the closing notice. I have to ask why, but I also have another concern.

Who will we turn to when we have to return our units? Unless I am mistaken, the guy that is listed on the site will only be good until Friday? If so, I hope Craigx/Evildragon/etc. can help us in our plea of maybe just repairs...

gp32z.com said:
Customers who purchased Gp2x units from us and need repair must contact Mr. Namhoom Kim at nhkim@gp2x.com. Please provide them your name and order number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blah posted on Jul 26 2006 at 12:15 AM said:
gp32z.com said:
Customers who purchased Gp2x units from us and need repair must contact Mr. Namhoom Kim at nhkim@gp2x.com. Please provide them your name and order number.

Unless I am mistaken, the guy that is listed on the site will only be good until Friday? If so, I hope Craigx/Evildragon/etc. can help us in our plea of maybe just repairs...

The last operating day is Friday, July 28th. Any questions must be sent to support@gp32z.com before then.

I think thats the one thats only till friday, but I could be mistaken.

Great, just great..I just ordered my GP2X from them. I still haven't gotten it and the fedex page with the tracking hasent even updated since the day "they shipped it"

I really hope I don't get messed over because of this :(

don't worry, I don't think they are going to screw you over just like that. It's probably just taking a little more time due to the closing process of the shop. Maybe they have a lot of work to do right now.

MagusZ posted on Jul 26 2006 at 02:25 AM said:
Great at just great..I just ordered my GP2X from them. I still haven't gotten it and the fedex page with the tracking hasent even updated since the day "they shipped it"

Don't worry, I ordered from them as well, and the fedex page didn't update until right before I received it. Ordered Monday night, received it on Friday (east coast).

dsd28 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 09:46 AM said:
MagusZ posted on Jul 26 2006 at 02:25 AM said:
Great at just great..I just ordered my GP2X from them. I still haven't gotten it and the fedex page with the tracking hasent even updated since the day "they shipped it"

Don't worry, I ordered from them as well, and the fedex page didn't update until right before I received it. Ordered Monday night, received it on Friday (east coast).

OHH thank you!! that makes me feel much better :) thanks for the reply.

I just sent them a an e-mail about returns and such hope they respond soon :)

Shikaku posted on Jul 25 2006 at 11:22 PM said:
Blah posted on Jul 26 2006 at 12:15 AM said:
gp32z.com said:

Unless I am mistaken, the guy that is listed on the site will only be good until Friday? If so, I hope Craigx/Evildragon/etc. can help us in our plea of maybe just repairs...

You are mistaken. I was talking to David on AIM, and that is the e-mail address to correspond with for all future returns on GP2Xs purchased form GP32z.

jmetal88 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 02:09 PM said:
g4m3r posted on Jul 26 2006 at 03:53 PM said:
So who is this Mr. Namhoom Kim? Does he work directly for GPH?

I think he's one of their presidents or something, but I'm not entirely sure.
So if my unit fails, I have to send it all the way back to Korea? I was so close to GP32z, too :(

jmetal88 posted on Jul 26 2006 at 11:09 PM said:
g4m3r posted on Jul 26 2006 at 03:53 PM said:
So who is this Mr. Namhoom Kim? Does he work directly for GPH?

I think he's one of their presidents or something, but I'm not entirely sure.

He's the marketing manager of GPH, I'm currently planning the GPH booth at the Games Convention with him.
Nice guy.

Last edited:
Back