Gp32x Tshirt Shop

When doing t-shirt designs, or any logo design for that matter, you're better off with vector images as they can be scaled to any size without loss of quality.

Once you start playing with rasterised images you start getting loss of quality.

Yeah, but I don't think cafepress takes vector images. Also, I haven't been able to find any good free vector programs and ain't gonna spend any money on it. Also doing stuff in raster is easy and I don't wan't to learn how to work with vector graphics right now.

Blah posted on Apr 24 2005 at 06:04 AM said:
Yeah, but I don't think cafepress takes vector images. Also, I haven't been able to find any good free vector programs and ain't gonna spend any money on it. Also doing stuff in raster is easy and I don't wan't to learn how to work with vector graphics right now.
I read microsoft (????), had a free vector program?

http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/

Last edited by a moderator:
Drewus posted on Apr 24 2005 at 05:44 AM said:
When doing t-shirt designs, or any logo design for that matter, you're better off with vector images as they can be scaled to any size without loss of quality.

Once you start playing with rasterised images you start getting loss of quality.
the logos i uded where the right size i need (2000*2000) and cafepresss dos not use vecto

sam fisher posted on Apr 24 2005 at 09:41 AM said:
Drewus posted on Apr 24 2005 at 05:44 AM said:

the logos i uded where the right size i need (2000*2000) and cafepresss dos not use vecto
Convert to Vector, then make it larger. Then export the image as a bitmap once more.

Have you looked at the measurements that Cafepress like?

yes for the shirt. Ok i got expressions. aapje89 thank you as i had been looking for something along the lines of this and it is free! i just need to do someediting of images soon.

I set up a cafepress shop when interest was first generated in my logo design. However, I cancelled the shop the same day because I found out (like Sam says) that white on black is not yet supported.

My logo design is in vector format if anybody needs it at a different size. I rasterised at high-res because I noticed most people in this forum do not have access to a graphical tool (some of the 'paint' artwork I've seen here is shocking :p ) and so there was no way they would have a vector tool :)

Personally, I like it simple like it is. If you want one with a GP32 picture on it already, go to gp32spain.com - they sell them already. IMO adding a GP to the design makes it look 'cheap' somehow...

EDIT: http://www.hardcore-gamer.net:8080/tienda/index.php/cPath/42

thats what i think to. So i will add a new shirt with a f*ed up gp32 design on it :)

do you have any in cevtor format with a transparent background? vould i have the vector formated ones too? :D

sam fisher posted on Apr 24 2005 at 11:25 AM said:
yes for the shirt. Ok i got expressions. aapje89 thank you as i had been looking for something along the lines of this and it is free! i just need to do someediting of images soon.
:D , tell me if it works.

Cafepress used to be huge for webcomic artists to make their shirts with, but practically no one uses it anymore because, apparently, the qualirt of the shirts aren't too great. They fade easily and such. Maybe Cafepress has gotten better. I wouldn't know.

Back