Gp32 Revival Coding Compo Launched

Website
diab0l.pdroms.de
I love the GP32, it's the best handheld I've ever known and I don't wanna let it die like this
For all those who love it as much, pour out some code, show the world what the GP32 was and still IS capable of doing
If it's finally damned to die, then LET IT DIE WITH GRACE

here is the one and only GP32 Revival Conding Compo, but it's hopefully not the last

GP32 Revival Coding Compo

the page was done and hosted by the one and only donskeeto, judges are him, teh fabulous mr_spiv, hardcore hacker Squidge and mad gp32 loving maniac me

http://digg.com/programming/GP32_Revival_Coding_Competition

someone should add the digg url to mainpage, ill add it to the newspost i made over at dcemu

anything you need in the form of newsposts etc then please let me know

the more we push this the better :)

wraggster said:
someone should add the digg url to mainpage, ill add it to the newspost i made over at dcemu

anything you need in the form of newsposts etc then please let me know

the more we push this the better :)
tho you have banned me from your boards i fully agree

Last edited by a moderator:
chaos engineer said:
oh great. I would love to see a fresh emu for my favourite handheld.
What's left to do on the GP32 emulator-wise and which the GP32 is capable of emulating reasonably well?
Sure there may be some smaller emus missing but I wonder what else it's capable of?

Having said that - I too would love to see a new emulator - but I wonder what it would be?

slaanesh said:
chaos engineer said:
What's left to do on the GP32 emulator-wise and which the GP32 is capable of emulating reasonably well?
Sure there may be some smaller emus missing but I wonder what else it's capable of?

Having said that - I too would love to see a new emulator - but I wonder what it would be?

cps-1? Vice? Would that be possible?

I just had to fire up mame and play some Choplifter and Phoenix (thank you for this, Slaanesh). ...I do not know why, but the gp32 is somehow funky

slaanesh said:
chaos engineer said:

why code an emu for yet another system while snes, wsc, pce and ngpc emus aren't full speed yet?

F-day!!!!!F-day!!!!! wooo :p
good idea tho im sick of all the new games and emus for the gp32x <_< i look at the board every day hoping for a new gp32 program. :lol:

what the fuck ever, stop talking and start coding =D
anyways, i agree in that updated tools would be nice - there still is no perfect fw, file manager, text editor and sound player

i would love to see a runtime environment to play wolfendoom in its full bright :-D

Back