GP32 port of Handy

Large-scale rockyness... I've been hoping for a Lynx emu for some time... now perhaps it'll be a reality (with any luck along the lines of CHNs amazing Plus/4 emu already is).
Albeit ST kinda does a lot of the stuff, but Lynx still has a load of games I really want to play :)

Hmmm, - would post as news on the front page, but I'm in work and haven;t got the link to my posting page :(

Ah well - maybe it'll still be needed when I get home later...

One more word....

RYGAR!

california games was on the master system too wasnt it?

TFC

it was, but i seem to recall someone saying the lynx version was the best of the bunch.. or it could have been the worst...
probably have more chance of it on the lynx than the c64 though

Also we have to remember that it was Epyx that was behind the Lynx, they try to do that by themself but ran out of money and went with Atari. Sadly Epyx have also disapear with it 8-(. Another interesting note is the people that work on the hardware also work on the Amiga ;-) (for example Jay Miner).

mosschops posted on May 15 2003 said:
ahhh rygar rocked big time! i also fancy california games which i think was on the lynx.
Both of those are available on both C64 and NES, so if the Lynx version doesn't run well you might try those as alternatives.

Last edited by a moderator:
rygar on NES was very different than Lynx version, which was based off the original arcade machine.

likwise, there's worlds of difference between lynx xenophobe and the much, much worse NES version.

Back