GP32 meetup problem!!!!

Carface

Still Fresh
Is anyone driving from London to Bath for the British GP32 meetup. Im rlly in a bad situation cos the cheapest ticket which I couldnt afford neway but was gonna get it have sold out. That would have been £34, now the next ticket available costs £71 and theres no way I can afford that no way and that is rlly gutting! I tried to book the other ticket today looking forward to nxt Saturday but so dissapointed, I may not actually be able to come now!

What Im asking is if anyone is going from London by car or passing through London could they give me a lift it would be sooo very much appreciated if you can?
I would have to buy a ticket to London return which would cost £31 but from there I would need a lift, I would pay you £10 cos thats all I got, well Ill have to get it, but please if anyone can help post back email me or send me a private message.

Thanks!

Im comin from Norwich which is right in the East of the hump above London.

Only prob with National Express from Norwich is that you have to go via Victoria Coach Station to go anywhere south of Norwich. Is a pain in the arse - but doable.

Looks like I may have to stay at home!!! Anyone wants to help me out then pls post?

Thanks

Back