Gp32/gp2X/wiz/dingoo Coding Competition

Or you can explore huge dangerous areas in a 2D adventure/platformer...

Hi guys!

I am Masteries, I am new here, but I am common at gp32spain gp2x forums like Hardyx knows.

I tried to upload my entry using "http://webpoint-servers.com/pacc/" entry box but i found this error twice, yes I tried it two times: "Sorry there was an error sending your email please try again".

I sent my entry to the provided email: codingcompetition@googlemail.com

But if you can give a better solution, do it quickly, thanks.

Some screenshots of my game; "Journey to the Center of the Earth"

Stage 1 screenshots:

stage1level1.jpg

stage1level2.jpg

stage1level4.jpg

stage1level5.jpg

stage1level6.jpg

Stage 2 screenshots:

sharinginventoryitems.jpg

Sharing inventory items.

lavaf.jpg

Lava.

lakemonster.jpg

Lake monster.

lampoff.jpg

Turn off lamp.

bossg.jpg

Stage 2; middle stage boss. Each eye is animated, also the tongue has animation.

looks nice masteries :)

lorgy77 - can you give hints about uploading? i'm nearly finished and short before uploading, so what's the problem about? do you have any upload limits?

crow_riot said:

lorgy77 - can you give hints about uploading? i'm nearly finished and short before uploading, so what's the problem about? do you have any upload limits?

Lorgy77 said to me that my entry was received well.

Like I said before I encounter a problem during upload and I sent my entry to the codingcompetition provided email, and all goes good :)

Last edited by a moderator:
masteries said:
crow_riot said:

Lorgy77 said to me that my entry was received well.

Like I said before I encounter a problem during upload and I sent my entry to the codingcompetition provided email, and all goes good :)
phew thanks. good to know everything went fine and hopefully will for me ;)

just uploaded my entry. i hope everything went fine during upload and everything is going to work for the judges! now it's not in my hands anymore :huh: good luck to all the other competitors!

*edit typo* *read before post ;)*

7 entries so far and expecting some more hopefully. GP32 hasnt been represented yet so I am hoping that gets some love too.

I will start contacting people about judging soon, if you would like to judge please contact me via pm or codingcompetition@googlemail.com

Just so you know, the time counter on the PACC website appears to use the local time instead of GMT.

I'm still working on mine. It could be submitted as is, but I want it to be as complete as possible, which it very nearly is.

[EDIT] Sent to - codingcompetition@googlemail.comat 17:25 UK Time.

I tried via the website, but got an odd message about "Name"

I submitted my entry last night through the website. I hope it made it.

My entry was sent to codingcompetition@googlemail.com on Tuesday 23 March like Iorgy77 knows.

I think that some screenshots of each program/applicattion/game in this post is a good idea.

iprice said:
I'm still working on mine. It could be submitted as is, but I want it to be as complete as possible, which it very nearly is.

[EDIT] Sent to - codingcompetition@googlemail.comat 17:25 UK Time.

I tried via the website, but got an odd message about "Name"

yeah i got that message, too. i had to fill out some webpage url that it uploaded. i hope the upload arrived though :huh: maybe i'll send some mail, too, just to be sure :)

i tried to upload my entry without success... a mail is also on way, i hope at least one of them will get there :)
when can we get some information about the entries? at least some statistics (total number of entires/games/etc)

I have now sent emails confirmations to all the entries I have received.

If you dont have an email please send me a PM or email (codingcompetition@gmail.com)

Quick count of the entries is at 15. I will post more information soon.

Well over 21 entries, will be a couple of days before a page is up and entries can begin being judged.

Still looking for judges, if you own one of the competition consoles and didnt enter anything, get in touch.

Back