Gp32 Flu For Sale...

I got £109 for a non-FLU the other day, so you should be able to get at least that :D

Cool mine doesn't have an SMC with it as i am buying a BLU (right now), I don't really mind how much it goes for above the reserve, hopefully the auction will push it higher...
(obviously I will be a little pissed if nobody bids higher than £55 after reading my post but i just thought i'd teel you GP32x guys...

Somebody has mailed me saying would i sell it for £65-69 (withut the SMC card), they say they would develop for the GP32 should i leave it on EBAY or give over to their bid?

No way should you let the gp32_console go for that price leave it on the bay ;)

will do closer to the end... but Im guessing that it will shoot up in the last 1 hour

I hope so, as it has been on £55 far too much for my liking.

Dont worry about it its a sure thing that you will get at the very least £90 for it probably more leave it on ebay if push comes to shove you can always take it off ebay at the last second if you dont like the price its going for ;)

P.S. take a look now just to make you feel better :p

Contrary to what I previously said, I have since found that the damage that had been done was to the light guide not to the LCD screen.

The damage has got worse and a scratch on the top of the lightguide means that there is now an obvious dark patch on the top of the screen WHEN THE LIGHT IS ON…

If you would like to retract your bid because of this damage then please do so, and I will have to settle for less.

This damage is only visible with the FLU on…

NEVER again will i do anything like this. :(

Probably should edit the auction with that information also. <_<
I have...

I have also cancelled all the bids already placed.
People should still buy it as it still works perfectly as a non-FLU.
I didn't edit he information immediatley as it all went wrong at about 1.30 in the morning and i was too tired at that time of the night.

If I cannot sell it i shall give it to a developer for free, so they can try and crete 2 player support. (whoever would need it in their project most - and they could pass it round to over dev's to use as well).

Last edited by a moderator:
If I cannot sell it i shall give it to a developer for free, so they can try and crete 2 player support. (whoever would need it in their project most - and they could pass it round to over dev's to use as well).
giving it to me for free would be best so I can fiddle with it and try to do the Ram Upgrade and If Im successfull with the Ram upgrade, I can offer to do the ram upgrade for people :D

hehe :D

Well i was thinking if nobody wanted it i would give it to Pirotic tell him to send it to nother develper once he has created 2-player support for Gigs in order that dev's could use it to try 2-player support.

<That's a last resort>

Well i was thinking if nobody wanted it i would give it to Pirotic tell him to send it to nother develper once he has created 2-player support for Gigs in order that dev's could use it to try 2-player support.
Thats the main reason I bid on it ;)

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opened up my flu and fixed the fuzzy screen!!!!!!!!! I fiddled about with the cables and it does not fuzz anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss. I have already ordered a blu so now if my brother wants he can have it and we get a rf link and play 2 player gp astoroids!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back