128mb smc card
64mb smc card

$150 shipped paypal only

Item will be shipped Priority Mail w/del confirmation

Paypal verified
75+ positive ebay feedback

Must be in the U.S.

Email me at nzomatrix@mail2world.com

I have developed a theory that maybe all GP32s can overclock quite well, except that people try to do it with crappy batteries that don't provide enough constant juice for the higher clock speeds.

And just becuase your batteries are "new" doesn't necessarily disqualify them from being crappy.

I have developed a theory that maybe all GP32s can overclock quite well, except that people try to do it with crappy batteries that don't provide enough constant juice for the higher clock speeds.

And just becuase your batteries are "new" doesn't necessarily disqualify them from being crappy.

Not true. Doesn't matter what batteries I use, mine still o/c's to 166Mhz. Bearing in mind that standard NiMh batteries (what I use) are 1.2v rather than 1.5v anyway, my gp32 is only getting 2.4v tops anyway.

Also, if that were the case, then all gp32s would o/c to 166mhz when powered on a mains adaptor.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were that simple! :)

My theory developed after I got my GP32 (NON FLU) this Christmas and tried it out right away with a pair of Ni-MH 1800mAh 1.2V Rechargeable AA batteries that I had, that I don't think were even fully charged and I got OpenSNES9X to overclock to 166Mhz without even blinking. I guess I was lucky then.

No clue ive used it twice and put it back into the box. I planned on selling it on ebay but the day the auction was supposed to end ebay remove my auction saying that i was infringing on copyrights or something and refer me to their section. Apparently they thought the gp32 had an illegal mod like in ps2 or xbox because i said it could emulate various retro systems. I have it ready to ship to anyone interested. I think this is a good deal considering lik-sang sell them for 150 without shipping and i include two smc cards.

I am interested in it. I am in the US. It doesn't have the box? How high can it overclock? I just need the GP32, Usb PC link, manual and if you have it, the box. I have Paypal, but I would be interested in trading it. I got some goodgames(Dark Cloud 2, Lord of the Rings:TTT,Xenosaga,Golden Sun:The Lost Age,Bomberman Tournament,more) that I would like to trade for the GP32. I'm kinda low on cash so I would like it to be reasonable. In any case, I am definetly interested :) !

Back