Gp32 Flu (160 Mhz Oc) + Box + 64mb + Usb + Manual

The Moose

Im selling everything you see in the topic title. simple as that. Pics on request.

$130 Shipped. Only can accept Money order, check, or aka, snail mail paymentPM me, or email me at moose_pete@hotmail.com. or reply here if your intrested

Hello,

Remember me? Well, that night I waited for you on AIM and you weren't there and I sent you PM's, but got no response :( Anyways i already got a sweer GP32BLU, but if i didn;t have a BLu I would definately buy yours.

Good luck selling the "Gamepark" as you call/called it :)

rpgchocobo posted on Aug 25 2004 at 08:37 PM said:
Hello,

Remember me? Well, that night I waited for you on AIM and you weren't there and I sent you PM's, but got no response :( Anyways i already got a sweer GP32BLU, but if i didn;t have a BLu I would definately buy yours.

Good luck selling the "Gamepark" as you call/called it :)

Sorry about that rpgchocobo. I just could of sworn that you werent going to be able to buy my GP32 Flu with any other means of paypal, which I cannot get now. Im sorry I didnt reply. I Planned to, i even found some stuff on that Chocobo LCD game for you, I just could not find any time to get online. Sorry Man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it is ok, thanks though. I got a GP32BLU, 2 128mb SMC's on ebay for $179, so I am happy:)

What sucks now is I have $150 in cash and I might buy an N-Gage QD with it.

rpgchocobo posted on Aug 27 2004 at 01:03 PM said:
Well, it is ok, thanks though. I got a GP32BLU, 2 128mb SMC's on ebay for $179, so I am happy:)

What sucks now is I have $150 in cash and I might buy an N-Gage QD with it.

SAVE FOR NINTENDO DS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back